Chapter 52

I woke up in a hospital bed looking at the ceiling tiles and bright lights. I slowly shifted upwards to look around me. Madison and Lilly were sitting by me in 2 chairs.

"Hey guys." I said sitting up.

"Oh my god, Sofia. Your awake. Don't move you have an IV in you." Lilly said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"We were in the mall and you passed out from exhaustion and hyperventilation. We shouldn't have run to the plaza on such a hot day."
Madison said.

"Hey Sofia, looks like your awake. I'm gonna need you two to step out." The doctor said to Lilly and Maddy. She watched them walk out and proceeded to to check on my IV tube and bottle.

"Your looking fine now, so I guess I can send you back home now. Your going to have to rest for the next few days and drink plenty of water." She took the needle out of my arm.
"Thank you." I said.

She looked at me weirdly for a while making me uncomfortable and finally said, "Sofia, you do know that you're pregnant?" She said.

"I'm what? You can't be sure about that." I said nervously laughing.

"True, here I'm gonna need you to take these pregnancy tests and then comeback if you see results, okay?"

I nodded and she passed me two top quality pregnancy tests. I put them in my purse and left the room.

"Guys I'm ready let's go." We signed me out and then went home.

It was 5 p.m now and I had been passed out for a couple hours. We all went back home and changed. I took a cold shower and changed into a white tank top and blue jeans.

Lilly, Madison and I drove over to the twins house to chill

We all filmed and epic collaboration with them. We were doing an In n Out mukbang for the twins video and a smoothie challenge for Maddy's channel.

Lilly and I were mostly behind the cameras while the twins and Maddy filmed other than a few snippets of us cuddling with our boyfriends and fooling around.

At 8 p.m we ate all the remaining In n Out food and sang and danced surrounding a bonfire outside.

I came inside after a little while and decided to lay down for a while in Grayson's bed. All the smoke from the fire was getting in my lungs and making it hard for me to breathe so I decided to sit out for the rest of the night.

I went to Grayson's bathroom to get ready for bed. I looked around in the bathroom cabinet for some makeup wipes. I found some tampons I had left here almost 2 months ago and realized I had just missed my period. What if I was actually pregnant?

I got up and took out the pregnancy tests out of  my purse. I went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet seat staring at the tests in my hand. I didn't know what to feel and what I would do if I was in fact pregnant.

I took a deep breath and peed on one of them and left it to start loading and peed on the second one too. I put them both down and sat down on the floor in-front of them flipped over.

My mind was spiralling with thoughts all over the place. I shakingly flipped one over and it in fact said positive. I screamed seeing it and flipped over the second one too with a shaking hand. It also said positive for pregnancy. I started crying like crazy and felt a completely new different feeling from ones I had ever felt before in my life. I cried and double, triple checked to see if it was correct. I couldn't stop smiling and laughing between my sobbing. I know this was so unexpected and immediate but I was so happy and grateful.

"Thank you so much, God. I'm so grateful, Thank you for this baby inside of me." I said while praying.

I stood up and touched my stomach. I still couldn't believe there was my baby in me! I was having a baby!

I finally calmed down and thought of ways to tell Grayson. I decided to just put the test inside a Cartier box and present it to him. I went to the balcony and saw Grayson dancing with Ethan near the fire.

"GRAYSON COME HERE!" I yelled from the balcony and he ran inside the house.

"Hey babe what's up?" He asked coming into his room and gave me a small kiss on the lips.

He looked so happy and suddenly I felt a bit scared inside. What if he didn't want a baby, what if he wasn't ready? He was only 22! But Grayson always talked about wanting to become a dad so much. I took a deep breath and held his hand.

"Here, sit down and close your eyes. I have a surprise for you." I lead Grayson to the bench I front of his bed and told him to close his eyes.

I placed the Cartier box in his hand.
"Okay open." I said. Grayson looked at me confused knowing he already owned the box.

He opened it and saw the pregnancy test that said "Pregnant" on it.
"Pregnant... No, no, no, no." He said with tears already filling his eyes.

"Yes, we're pregnant." I said.
He put his head in his hands and started crying. I hugged him tightly. And he hugged me really hard and we cried in each other's arms together.

He stood up wiping his tears, "I can't believe it. We're having a baby?!" He picked my up in his arms and twirled.l us.

"AAAHH!" I yelled while laughing. We kissed and looked into each others eyes.

"I love you Sofia." He said to me.

"I love you too." I said. I sat down in bed and pulled my shirt up revealing my stomach.

Grayson touched my stomach with both his hands and kissed it.

"I love you baby, I know you can here me and I want you to know Daddy loves you already."
He said in his cute baby whisper.

"Grayson, are you sure you're ready for this?" I asked holding both his hands.

He lay down beside me in bed and hugged me,
"Of course, I'm ready for this new chapter in our lives. I love you for this. Thank you so much." He said tearing up again, I wiped his tears away and nodded.
"I love you."

We fell asleep cuddling and holding my belly.