Chapter 24

Grayson's P.O.V.
Ethan and I talked for a while with our celebrity friends who were invited to the show about sports, out career right now and a lot of other stuff. Everyone seemed to be proud that I was able to stop my addiction and become an A list celebrity again.

After a while I looked around for Sofia, I couldn't find her so I went to the bar to get a drink. I sat down and signalled the bartender
"Hey can I get a martini?" I asked.
"Yeah sure."
I waited for a moment.
"Hey, dude. Wassup." I turned my head. Michael B. Jordan sat down beside me.
"Hey, Michael. So, what you up to right now."
"Oh we're working on Creed 3. And we need another lead actor. Sooo I want you to be in my movie."
"Holy shit, yes. I love boxing and boxing movies, it would be an honour to star in one. When are the auditions?"
"Oh no. No need to audition, you say it and you got the the role. Let me just let the directors know. One sec." he pulled out his phone and called a number. I waited for a moment until I heard my name from somewhere.
"Grayson." I couldn't see anyone talking to me. I turned my head and there was my beautiful girlfriend.
"Hey, ba..." she suddenly fell to the floor with a thud.
I was in shock and couldn't move for a second before I ran up to her and kneeled down to her.
"Some one call an ambulance!" I yelled.
I shook her shoulder.
"Sof, Sof babe I know you can hear me hold on. You're gonna be okay. I love you."
She was moving and clutching her throat, she was having an asthma attack.
"Dude, what happened." Michael asked after calling an ambulance.

She... she's having an asthma attack. A really bad one. Shit she doesn't have her inhaler." I said while rummaging through her purse.
She clutched her throat until she stopped clutching it and her arm went limp. I put my ear to her mouth and heard nothing.

"Dude....she's not breathing." I said.
"Bro, do some thing, CPR, I don't know, something! Or she's... she's gonna die." Michael said.

I hesitated a bit. I had never done this before and the only training I had was from grade 10 gym class. I recalled all the steps and put my hands in the proper position and pushed them down right under her diaphragm 30 times. Then I pinched her nose and breathed air in to her mouth.

"Come on, come on, Sof! I know you can do this! You're not leaving me again. Come on!" I said, tears flowing down my cheeks and my shirt covered in sweat.

I did CPR 5 more times until she gasped and started breathing again.
"Thank you, Jesus Christ." I sighed in relief and held her hand while the paramedics arrived and put her onto a stretcher.

I watched as they put her in the back of the ambulance and took her to the hospital. Ethan and Lilly came out running.
"Grayson, what happened?" Lilly asked me huffing.
"She had an asthma attack. Where were you guys?" I asked suspiciously. Ethan's lips were red from Lilly's lipstick and hers were covered all over in lipstick.
"Oh god, you guys were making out!" I laughed as they both shot their heads down instantly.

We went to the hospital together and waited in the waiting room for 30 minutes before the doctors let us in.
"She just had an asthma attack because she was exposed to smoke. We're you by chance smoking?" The doctor asked.
"I-I um no. We weren't."
"Well I found tobacco in her airways so, she must have been. It's forbidden for people with asthma to smoke. You know that, young man?"

"Yes, doctor. Of course." I said.
"Oh well, it happened. Au revoir, monsieur." He patted me on the back and left.

"Guys, she's awake and we can go see her and take her home now." I said to Ethan and Lilly.

"Yeah, sure." Lilly said and led the way into the room.

"Oh my god, Sofia! Are you okay? I was so scared." Lilly said sitting down in the chair beside her.

"Yeah I'm fine now. Hey guys." She said turning her electric green eyes to mine and Ethan's.

"Oh hey, Sofia." Ethan said with a small smile. He turned to me and we locked eyes. He knew why I wasn't saying anything. I looked at the ground and stayed quiet trying to hold back tears.

"Gray?" Sofia asked.

"Yeah, um let's go back to our hotel, it's 2 a.m." I said, clearing my throat. I couldn't look at her directly in the eyes. I couldn't believe she would do something like that. I walked out of the room and went to the car. Ethan sat down in the passenger seat.

"Where are they?" I asked.
"Just had to sign some papers, and lay fro the bills. They'll be out of there soon." Ethan said.

We stayed quiet for a while. At moments like these when it was completely silent, I swear Ethan and I talk to each other telepathically, like we know exactly what each other is thinking and feeling.

"Gray, does she-does she know what happened in 2019?" Ethan asked me.
"No, no. I can't tell her that."
"Gray, I know what she did was wrong but there is no reason for you to think it was on purpose. Maybe someone manipulated or forced her. Everyone smokes at parties."

"I know that. It's just that I can't live through the same thing twice."

"I know that, Gray. I know you're hurt but I've been dating Lilly for a month now and I have opened up to her about a lot of things. Something I learned from her is that people understand. She won't hate you, Gray. I promise."

"K, E. I'll tell her when I'm ready to, just not right now." I said.

The girls came after that and we drove back to the hotel in silence.

We got back to our hotel and changed into our pyjamas.

"Hey, Gray." Sofia said and lay down beside me on the bed.
I stayed quiet and started out the glass window at the beautiful city lights.

"Gray, I'm sorry. I really am." She pouted and sat up. Her shirt was mesh and completely see through.
"Who were you smoking with?" I asked.
"Um Tana Mongeau but it's none of her fault I promise." She said.
I stayed quiet.
"Grayson Bailey! Tell me what it is?" She said pulling my arm like a child. Her big breasts were swaying in my face.
"Nothing, come here." I said and pulled her by her waist on top of me. We looked at each other in the eyes.

My heart beat faster and faster as Sofia's tan face came up to my own. I knew that when I kissed this girl, and forever wed my unutterable visions to her perishable breath, my mind would never romp again like the mind of God. So I waited, listening for a moment longer to the tuning fork that had been struck upon a star. Then I kissed her. At my lips' touch she blossomed like a flower and the incarnation was complete. We made out like crazy, like there was no tomorrow.

"I love you." I said after making out with her for a while.
"I love you too." She lay down beside me and I kept staring at her boobs. They were perfectly round and big.
She looked at me and laughed.
"Gray, you got to suck on them not even 24 hours ago in the shower!" She said.
"I know but... you're too scrumptious to resist." I said and pouted my lips.
She sat up, putting her breasts at eye level from me. She slowly removed her shirt and as soon as it came off her boobs they fell out and grazed my bare chest. I growled and lay her down. She laughed while I grabbed one of her nipples and sucked hard on it and her whole breast and then the other. Her nipples turned red and her breasts became even more swollen. I continued down her stomach, kissing every part of her until I reached her panties.
I tried pulling them down but Sofia grabbed my hand.
"I'm sorry Gray, I got my period today." She said, ashamed.
"It's okay. I don't mind getting a bloody face." I asked and stuck my tongue out in a licking motion.
"Gray, we would get blood all over the sheets."
"Ugh fine." I said and lay down beside her. I really wanted to eat her out but I loved her too much, all that mattered was that she was feeling fine now.
We fell asleep soon in each others arms. I forgave her for what she did but it was really scary. I wonder if I'll ever be able to tell her the truth about why'd I get so angry.

A/N:
Another chapter in Grayson's perspectives!
Do y'all want a chapter in Ethan or Lilly or someone else's point of view?
Pls comment!
✌️