Chapter 43

I woke up the next morning from a phone call from Natalie, my manager.

"Good morning Sofia!"
"Good morning Natalie."

"Did you just wake up? It's almost 7 a.m. You need to be working out to maintain your perfect dream bod!"

"I know, I know. So what's up?"

"I called to remind you that you have an interview with Jimmy Fallon tomorrow night on the tonight show!"

"Oh my god! I almost forgot, I'm so excited!"
I yelled jumping out of bed.

"Yeah, we have a meeting scheduled at my office at noon to practice questions and bring Grayson to discuss the contract."
"Okay for sure, Bye."

I went to the bathroom and sighed. Sometimes it was difficult having Natalie as my manager, but there was reason why all the people she works with are extremely successful like the twins, the Kardashians, Bella Hadid and Rihanna.

I changed into a sports bra and biker shorts and headed to the gym to workout.

After my workout I went home, showered and changed into a white adidas top with pink joggers and falcons.

I bought breakfast from McDonalds and took it to Grayson's house to eat together.

"Hello Daddy!" I yelled and Grayson ran to the door shushing me.

"What!" I whispered.

"My moms here to visit. She flew in this morning. My bad I didn't tell you."

"It's okay but I guess I've embarrassed myself for life now. Let me apologize."

I took a deep breath and speed walked to the living room.

"Hello Lisa! How are you doing." I said while extending my hand.

She went for a hug "Sofia darling hello! I missed you so I decided to come to LA for a change and escape the snow in New Jersey."

"I'm sorry for yelling so loud that was a mistake."

"What are you talking about?" Lisa said while sipping some tea.

"You-you didn't here that..." I asked.

"Girl I have no idea what your saying, come in now enough with the non sense and let's have breakfast."

I gave Grayson a look and he winked at me and I blushed.

"I'm just gonna wash my hands." I said and went to the bathroom.

I quickly walked up to the bathroom door when I bumped into someone tall.

"Sofia! Hi!" Corey said grabbing my arms.

"Oh my god, Corey I missed you. What are you doing here?"