Chapter 65

We landed in Paris, France. I checked the time and it was only noon. Perfect.
We hopped out of the plane and the bodyguards lead Corey and I to a beautiful black Bugatti with gold rims and edges.

"Do you know about this?" I asked Corey looking suspiciously

"I had no idea." He said shrugging.
We got inside and I asked the bodyguard in French, "Savez-vous de qui il s'agit?"
He said, "Oui, ce cadeau est d'Alain Wertheimer pour votre partenariat."
"Ohhh, Merci." I replied, my body shocked.
"What did he say?" Corey asked me.
"He said... this is a gift from Chanel owner. Holy shit I have a Bugatti!" I tried not to jump around and keep my chill.
"Woah. Aren't these like a million dollars?"
"Damn. I'm so exited." I whispered and did a little happy dance.

We arrived at the hotel and Lola, Avery and Alex, my glam team were waiting for me.
"Hi guys! I missed you so much." I gave them all hugs and we caught up a bit.

I went to Chanel headquarters with my glam team and Corey decided to go around Paris and see the city. I had already gone sight-seeing the last time I was here.

We went there and did a few shoots for jewelry that were going up on billboards for fashion week. It was starting tonight and I was so excited.

At 6 pm we went back to my hotel and I got completely naked. I went to the sitting area and Corey was back.
"Hey! How was Paris?" I asked kissing him.
"It's beautiful." He said grabbing my ass and slapping it.
"Okay lovebirds. Sofia has to get ready for the show tonight." Alex said coming into the room.
Corey tried covering me up and I just patted him to sit down.
"It's okay. He's gonna get my measurements anyways. He's seen me naked hundreds of times."  I said and went to the bedroom where the clothes and set up was.

The glam team got me ready and got my outfit on. I was wearing a Chanel scarf and a cropped black coat under which I was wearing super mesh leggings and neon green thigh booties for a statement and a tiny red Chanel bag.

Corey wore  a black vest with a Chanel tracksuit and chunky sneakers