Chapter 11

I woke up the next day to a knock on the door. I opened the door and Avery burst in along with two other makeup and hairstylists. I was really surprised. It was 8. Grayson slowly woke up from the sudden hustle in our hotel room.

The next thing I new I was being led into the bathroom and my hair was being washed out by this tall guy with teal hair. After washing my hair, he blow dried it and I went back to my room. Grayson was sitting in bed on his phone. He looked at me and smiled.
"Good morning babe" he said. I was a bit shocked from "babe" but then I remembered we were surrounded by people"
"Morning, Baby. You can use the bathroom now" I said.

I went to the side of the room where Avery and the other pretty blonde girl had set up all the hair and makeup stuff.
"Get in the seat. Lola will do your hair for today. We have a white feathery look planed that Fendi has picked out first for Manhattan centre. And then when you get back we have a black formal look for Skylight Clarkson Sq."
Lola straightened out my hair and put it in a slick ponytail in the back. Then Avery did my makeup. I put on the dress and and grabbed the purse. I looked really angelic. I'm so happy for the fashion show!

Then I went over to the side of the room where Grayson's makeup was being done

Then I went over to the side of the room where Grayson's makeup was being done. He was wearing a black and white floral coat. He looked so handsome. Fuck he's gorgeous.
Grayson got up after he was done and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
We went down to the lobby where there were a lot of paparazzi were waiting with their cameras. We walked through the hotel doors into the limousine. I was really nervous but Grayson held my hand the whole way. I felt relaxed knowing he's by my side.

We got to Manhattan centre and got out of the limo. We took pictures together and alone and then headed to our seats. The show was magical and I felt super lucky being there. I met my modelling heroes , Bella Hadid and Kendall Jenner. I took some pictures with them and they gave me some advice as well.

We got back to the hotel and changed into our second looks. I was wearing a black suit dress with these cool sparkling pants and heels and Lola put my hair in a braid.

 I was wearing a black suit dress with these cool sparkling pants and heels and Lola put my hair in a braid

Grayson wore a high school jersey. He looked hot as fuck. We went back down to the lobby through the paparazzi into a big bus with our makeup crew behind us as we were getting ready for the after party in the bus and headed to Skylight Clarkson Square.