Chapter 64

I woke up today feeling well rested. Corey was still asleep beside me. I realized I had snatched the whole blanket and he had nothing covering him. His dick was lying to his side limp. I was about to grab it because I felt like sucking it but I knew this was going to lead to sex but I didn't have any energy left for that and to be honest my pussy was tired too from the sex we had from the last week, 3-4 times a day.

I got out of bed and packed my bags. Today Corey and I were going to Paris for fashion week with Chanel. I was so excited because this time I was actually invited to the show and was going to walk for them.
I packed just some essentials and then got ready. I wore a white Chanel tank top with a green jacket and dark grey jeans. I paired it with my favourite Chanel sunglasses too.

I woke Corey up and I made some breakfast while he showered

"Morning babe... why are you ready so early?" Corey said hugging me from behind.
"Did you forget? We're going to Paris today!" I said, turning around and looking at him.
"Shit. I forgot. I packed my bags a weeks ago and then forgot." We both laughed and then I served the avocado toast and eggs and we both ate together.
"Okay our jet leaves in half an hour so let's get going." I said and put my plate away. Corey took our stuff to the car and we got ready to leave for Paris.

Corey and I drove to the jet and got our birding and went in my jet. There was a lot of space and a separate area for us. We sat down and soon we were off. We still had a super long flight ahead.
"Here." I gave Corey a glass of champagne. I was feeling really hot so I took off my shirt.
"Woah, your just wearing a bra! They're other people on this plane!" Corey whispered in my ear.
"I know... but I can do whatever the fuck I want." I said and took off my bra as well and my breasts fell out, swaying around.
I rubbed them against Corey.

Corey tried hiding his forming erection. Although his pants were covering it, I could tell it was very thick and very, very slipped out before I could stop myself."Oh my God Corey... you're huge!" Then I realized what I'd said and blushed madly.

He smiled nonchalantly and said, "You like that baby girl?"

"What?"I said blushing.

"A huge cock to suck." I bit my lip. This was so embarrassing. I was sure Corey was only teasing. I decided to surprise him by diminishing my blushing."Oh, yeah Daddy. I just loooovvvveeee a huge cock..."

I trailed off, staring at his crotch after his cock jerked at my words. I couldn't believe I'd actually turned him obviously wasn't fooled. Yet. I mean, what's wrong with me playing around with Corey a little?
"Oh, yeah Sofia? Would you like to suck mine?"he said grabbing it through his pants.

I barely paused before replying, "God yes Daddy. I'd love to feel your thick cock inside my tight little mouth..."

His cock jerked again. This would be easier than I thought.I reached over (now or never) and placed my hand over the bulge in his pants. His veins popped out. He looked even more surprised when I began to rub my hand up and down over the top of his pants. I reached for his zipper and he tried to correct his facial expression. He still looked excited, though – obviously I didn't give head too often.

"Go ahead, then Sof. Suck my cock." He obviously still didn't believe that I was going to suck him off a private jet with other people in the second cabin."OK. I'll suck your cock till you shoot you load in my hot little mouth. But there is one problem..."

"Yes?" he asked, his voice strained.

"I don't think it's gonna fit." I said.

"Make it fit." His breathing was shallow now. He believed me. I undid his zipper and slid his pants down and unleashed his cock. It was huge – bigger than anyone's I'd ever seen. I continued to rub and pump his shaft, up and down, up and down, until I couldn't take it any longer. I stuck out my tongue and tasted him for the first time. A thin trickle came out the head and I lapped it up, swirling my tongue around the head and darting into his slit, making him groan. Then I licked him all over – along the sides of the shaft, sucking on his balls, paying special attention to the head and sensitive underside. I finally took the head in my mouth and sucked, as hard as possible.

"Oh God that feels amazing!" he groaned while I sucked on him.

I wrapped my lips around him until I could feel him at the entrance to my throat. He put a hand on the back of my head, grabbing my hair, for support. I managed to get his full length in my mouth, part of him inside my throat. He stretched my mouth and I loved it.
He began gently thrusting into my mouth in rhythm to my sucking as I went up and down his shaft again and again, coming to rest only at the tip where I sucked and swirled around the head, tasting his slit and making him groan in pleasure.

He began pushing on my head and so I went faster and sucked harder on his huge cock, loving it. He'd occasionally look down and see me sucking him and groan louder than before. He bucked and thrusted into my mouth, pushing on my head and groaning while I sucked him with my tightly filled I knew he was about to blow his load."Are you ready Bitch? Are you ready to swallow all my come, baby?"I just moaned on his cock and that sent him over the edge. He sent his first shot straight into my mouth, groaning loudly. His balls churned out hot, thick cum into my mouth and covered my face. When he was finished I swallowed in one gulp and felt his hot cum trickle down my neck and all over my bare perky breasts.

"Suck me clean. Suck my big daddy cock dry."

I went straight back down, taking his cock directly into my whole mouth and sucked hard. He groaned again as I sucked him dry. I sat up and he wiped my face clean with his big, thick cock and put it back in my mouth where I sucked it dry. He licked his own cum off of my breasts and throat.
Then I resumed my position on the seat. He turned to me."You really do know what you're doing huh?"
I smiled.

"Yes, daddy. I would love to suck your big hard cock anytime you want. I loved to swallow some more of your thick, hot cum. Tastes like candy." I whispered in his ear.

"That's great, because you're going to suck on your daddy." He said and zipped his pants off.

I put my shirt back on and we ate some tacos and then I cuddled with Corey for a while before we slept.