Chapter 32

Grayson and I drove to the Private Jet. We got on the jet and the staff got our stuff on board. I fell asleep leaning on Grayson's shoulder as soon as we took off. We had been partying for the twins birthday the whole night and didn't get any sleep. I had a few hours before we got home and I wanted to catch up on sleep before getting to work to get Grayson's birthday present.

I was woken by Grayson a few hours later.
"Hey babe. It's time to wake up. We're here."

I yawned and got up. I checked my face in my phone screen if I was drooling.

We got off the jet and in Grayson's car that miraculously got here but I didn't have time to ask questions.

"Hey Gray, can you drop me at my house I have some extremely important stuff to do."

"Yeah sure, we'll just go to you're place."
"No! I mean you can't come to my place."
"Why?" Grayson said, confused.
"It's some top secret government agent stuff I can't talk about."
"Okay Kim Possible. I believe you." Grayson said rolling his eyes.
"Thank you!" I gave him a kiss on his lips and got out the car. "Trust me, I'll make up for it!" I yelled back to him while heading to the elevator.

I got back to my apartment and found Madison waiting for me.
"Oh thank god you're here. You have 20 minutes. We have to go get it from the dealership."

I went to my room and put all my clothes back in my closet from my Louis Vuitton suitcase. I jumped in the shower and quickly showered.

I did a bit of makeup and put on a leopard print bralette and a silver skirt to match Grayson's gift.

Whenever I thought about it I felt extremely nervous in my stomach

Whenever I thought about it I felt extremely nervous in my stomach. What if he didn't like it? I couldn't return it. I shook the thought out of my head and smiled at myself.
Grayson dreamed to have this and it was his phone lock screen for a long time now. This has driven me to work this hard and finally get something I never have believed I would be able to afford in  a million years.

I turned on the camera as I was filming a video for Grayson's channel and did the intro.

"What's up guys, I'm back! It's Sofia, I know you guys did not expect this but I decided last minute I was going to film this experience so, as you guys know Grayson is obsessed with cars and he has this particular car on his lock screen for a long time and it is his birthday so I decided to buy him his dream car! Never in a million years would I have believed it if someone told me I would even be able to afford this car at all, even surprise the love of my life with it. This means so much to me and Ethan, I really hope he likes it. I got it customized and it just came in from Italy yesterday! I will show you guys the car when Madison and I get there"

Madison and I drove to the Lamborghini dealership and there it was Grayson's beautiful new 1 million dollar chrome Lamborghini Aventador custom imported from Italy.