Chapter 29

Grayson's P.O.V
I woke up in the middle of the night because of a cold gust of wind. Sofia shivered and held on to me tighter in her sleep. I slowly slid out of her arms and closed the open sliding door to the backyard. It suddenly started pouring really hard. I headed back to the living room and put a blanket over Madison. I quietly picked up my girlfriend and took her to my bed. I lay down beside her and watched her sleep while listening to the rain pouring outside ferociously.

Sofia is so god damn beautiful. Our world doesn't deserve her, I feel like the best thing to hold onto in life is her right now. You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. I watched her chest fall up and down with every breath she took.

I woke up at 6 a.m to a call from my mom.
"Hey, mom. What's up?" I whispered.

"Nothing much. I just miss you boys so much and I want to meet your girlfriends!"

"Yeah mom, I miss you so much too. I was thinking about bringing Sofia to New Jersey a week before Christmas break?" I asked.

"Yeah of course! Tell Ethan to bring his girlfriend too."

"Of course ,mom."
"Okay bye. I love you!"

"Love you too mom." I hung up the phone and headed to the gym to workout. I worked out intensely for about an hour.

I went to the kitchen and found Madison cooking breakfast.

"Good morning, Grayson."

"Good morning. I was working out sorry if I woke you up."

"No,no. It's okay."

"So what are you doing awake right now?"

"I usually wake up early and I just wanted to make breakfast for everyone."

"I can tell by the amazing smell."

"How did you learn to cook so well?"

"I took culinary school for 2 years. I love to cook and bake and all that stuff."

"So... what you makin' today?"

"Today, I am making chocolate strawberry crepes and Greek yogurt. Oh, and I also have blueberry muffins in the oven."

"Wow, sounds great. I'm just gonna go shower and I'll get Sofia."

I went back to my room and found Sofia lying in bed on her phone.

"Good morning babe, how'd you sleep?"

"I slept great actually. Come here." She motioned for me to come in her arms.

I walked up to the bed and lay down on top of her with my elbows up to not squish her with my weight.

"We have to go to Las Vegas today, it's gonna be pretty hot there." Sofia said.

"Oh yeah, I completely forgot about the Calvin Klein campaign in Vegas."

"I forgot too, i just found out from Natalie, she said that our personal private jet was waiting?" When were you going to tell me you had you're own jet? That's so cool!"

"It just never came to mind. I bought it to make it easier to visit my parents in New Jersey and by the way, my mom wants us to visit her before Christmas. I was thinking we could go to Jersey on the 18th?"

"Yes, of course. I would love to meet you're parents."

I gave her a few pecks on the neck and then got up before things kept going and I got hard.

"Graaay, come on." She said yawning.

"I can't get hard right now. I promised Madison I would help with the breakfast. But maybe later" I chuckled.