Chapter 6

Last night I had fallen asleep crying. It wasn't okay for Grayson to have played with my emotions like that. For a second, I had felt genuine happiness but it all washed away when he told me that it was for the Paparazzi only and the way he yelled at me crushed me. I don't  know what I had done to deserve this.

Anyways I woke up the next day at 6 a.m to a text from Natalie
Natalie: Sofia you were so good yesterday and when you kissed Grayson yesterday, that just made it 100% that you guys have a thing. You looked really nice too in the bikini. I got a few calls for ads but we need something big, so I will update you later. You and Grayson get to spend the morning together on a hike and at breakfast. Keep it up, girl!

I was actually really happy that I was doing something right at least. I got up and brushed my teeth. Nowadays It was really hot out in the middle of summer in L.A. I wasn't used to this much heat as I had lived my whole life in Canada so, I decided to wear a black sports bra with some black leggings.

 I wasn't used to this much heat as I had lived my whole life in Canada so, I decided to wear a black sports bra with some black leggings

Grayson came wearing a white tank top with grey shorts. I grabbed a water bottle and headed out with him. We went to the hiking mountain and it was beautiful. The trees created a canopy over the path blocking out the sun and it was very peaceful. I started climbing with Grayson right behind.

"Stop jiggling your ass" Grayson said.
I laughed "Well then don't stare at my ass like you are right now. I can tell" I laughed.
Grayson grabbed both my butt cheeks.
"Grayson!" I pushed his hands off my butt.
"Oh my god chill I was just trying to get that nasty ass to stop jiggling " he said smacking my butt while smirking.
"Hey!" I said laughing and almost tripped over a branch on the ground but I grabbed Grayson's shirt instead and it ripped. Oh shit. Grayson looked at me and just flung his ripped shirt off, exposing his defined abdomen. We both started laughing really hard of how awkward it was.

"Okay. Okay." Grayson said in between of laughs; "We have to get going or people will start showing up."

Grayson grabbed my hand for some reason and we started walking again. We were close to the top now. "Okay, whoever gets to the top gets to have a piggy back ride back down." Grayson said, smirking.
"Bet, Dolan." We started running. I made it to the top first. "You thought, Dolan! Now get your ass hear."
"I was looking forward to a piggy back ride" he said with puppy eyes. I put my hands around his neck and he put his hands on my ass, we both looked at each other. He was beautiful. His eyes were a beautiful shade of hazel almost green. I could get lost in them forever and the view behind him of the sunrise was also gorgeous. I roamed my hands over his bare chest and 6 pack and hugged him then. I kissed him on the cheek and said;
"Ok now. Give me a piggy back ride down"
"Ok fine" He huffed. I got on his back but kept slipping off. "Just come here" he said and picked me up like a baby and I rapped my legs around his bare torso. He put one hand around my waist and the other on my butt. He started walking. His arms were so strong and big and just beautiful and his hands sliding over my body felt great. I put my head on his shoulder and just breathed in his fresh scent.

We got to the bottom of the mountain and got in Grayson's car that was parked nearby. A lot of paparazzi took pics but I wasn't as anxious anymore.

We drove off, while listening to music. Grayson put his hand on my thigh while driving but I wasn't complaining.
"I say we get breakfast now and then I can drop you home" he said.
We got to this really cute cafe and we decided to sit outside as the weather was a bit less heated now. We ordered breakfast. A lot of paparazzi were taking pictures so we held hands sitting across each other. It felt really awkward and were working hard to contain our laughter. Our food finally came. I ate my waffles whole Grayson ate his pancakes.
  We got in the car and burst out laughing.
"Oh my god. This pretend relationships is so hard sometimes." I laughed.

Grayson dropped me off home but this time he took me to my condominium apartment.
"Today was fun, Sofia. See ya"
"Ye bye" I said while hugging him goodbye.

When I went inside, Lilly was sitting on the couch on her phone.
"Hey Lils. What's up? Day off today?"
She looked at me and smiled.
"Yeah Sofie. So, Maddy's birthday is in 2 days. What are we doing?"
"Oh my god, I just remembered. I want her to feel like an adult and proud for her 20th. So, no unicorn themed birthday like when she was 7" We both burst out laughing.
We decided to have the party at Jewel night club and slip in some money so that us and our underage friends could drink and party too.
Then we made a invite list consisting of all our friends that we made in LA and some celebrities and youtubers. I wondered if Grayson was coming.
We spent the next few ours planning and organizing the party for Saturday night and ordered pizza for dinner. We decided to keep it a secret from Madison because we wanted it to be a special surprise for her.

After dinner, I called my mom after getting comfy in bed.
" Hey mom, how are you doing"
" Oh I'm great mi amore, *cough*"
I suddenly became a bit scared and anxious
"Mom have you been taking your medicine and going for chemo?"
"Of course, I have just a bit of pain in my chest. It's probably because the weather is changing here in Toronto. That's all"
"Okay, mom. I love you mom. Take care of yourself and tell dad I miss him and I also miss you too mom"

I ended the FaceTime. My mom looked tired and she was having coughs again. My mom had  breast cancer for a year now but it's being treated and symptoms are reducing but I still get really scared when she gets sick like this. I love her and don't want anything to happen to her and anything to my dad either.

I lay down and fell asleep quickly, today had been a long day.

A/N
Hey! Hope you liked this chapter.
Please vote thank you 😊