Chapter 70

I woke up the next day super late at noon.
I stretched and got up and used the bathroom. I was super nervous for the ball tomorrow but tried distracting myself. I went to the kitchen and found Madison and Corey laughing about something. They seemed super excited.

"Hey guys!" I said walking up to them grabbing a piece of toast and slapping some cheese on it.
"What are you guys so excited for?" I asked.

Corey said, "I'm just gonna go change." And he  walked away into my bedroom holding a piece of paper.

"What happened?" I asked Madison sitting down beside her on a bar stool.

"You didn't know? Corey got into UCLA! He has a football scholarship and is joining their team." She said excitedly.

"No way! But... why didn't he tell me?" I asked.

"I don't know... but you should go talk to him."

"Yeah I will... I like that you guys are getting along REALLY WELL." I said.

"Yeah he's a really nice and charming and smart and beautiful gentleman." She said. She looked like he had given her a love potion or something. She definitely had a crush on my boyfriend.

"Okay okay. That's enough." I said snapping her out of it.

We both laughed and then Madison had to go film a video with David Dobrik so she left.

I went to my room and found Corey folding his clothes away and putting them in a suitcase.
"Hey babyyy." I said flirtingly. I rubbed my hands on his back but he just stayed silent.

"Hey you can talk to me you know." I said.

"Sofia I'm not in the mood right now." He mumbled.

"Oh I can help you release some stress and other stuff." I said and grabbed him through his pants.

I jumped onto the bed in front of him and slowly started taking my shirt off seductively but he didn't move. I bounced my tits in his face and then started taking my pants off.
"Stop." He said

I ignored him and  I twerked on his dick and he twitched a bit. I smirked and was about to pull it out of his pants when he suddenly stood up.

"Sofia stop!" He said getting up and away.
I jumped from his sudden yelling. He had never yelled at me ever before and this scared me a lot.

I was standing there in only my panties shocked.
"I was just trying to have fun." I said.
"Yeah that's your problem! I've been with you for the past 2 months and all you've ever wanted is sex from me! Do you love me or my dick?"

"That's not true... I love-" I started.
"I can't do this anymore. Your body is covered with bruises and scars from all the sex we've been having. You're a sex addict."

"Well what else are we supposed to do?" I said, tears started forming in my eyes.

"Like tell me you were sexually ASSUALTED."

"I just didn't know if you wanted to here it or even would understand." I said.

"Well I understand Sofia... I'm mature. I may be a bit younger than you but I know these types of things are serious and not to be brushed off like you do to everything!" He said.

My heart was filled with hurt and anger,
"Well you should have told me that you got into your DREAM college! For Christ's sake Corey you could have at least told me that but instead you went and told my best friend!" I said.

"Yeah I went and told Mads because she listens. She cares about our actual relationship and not just sex, sex and even more sex."

"I care about you Corey. I love you... I broke up with Grayson for you." I said and hugged him but he pushed me away.