Chapter 27

I woke up the next morning with Grayson beside me. I stared at his precious face for a while, he was beautiful and I didn't know anyone more beautifully amazing as him. Everyday he surprised me with how much he cares about the world.
After a while, I whispered in his ear,
"Riiiise and Shiiiine."
He woke up and smiled wide.
"I didn't know you could sing?"
"8th grade choir classes payed off I guess."
"She can sing, dance, model. What can't you do, sheesh."
"I haven't acted ever lol. I wanna try it someday."
Grayson sat up in bed with a huge smile on his face.
"What?" I asked
"I was gonna tell you later but I guess..."
"Grayson, just spit it out."
"You are going to be making a surprise appearance on Venom 2 as my girlfriend!"
I was shocked.
"Grayson, I-I can't."
"Why?" He looked confused and a bit hurt.
"I'm not an actor. I'm scared, what if I mess up? What if I can't do it?"
"Babe, it's okay. Everyone gets nervous. I'll be there. It's only one 3-4 minute clip."
"Okay, Babe. Promise?"
"Promise." He kissed my forehead and I felt comforted again. I could do this.

We got up and showered, changed and got ready for the day. I wore a pink adidas hoodie and black sweatpants as we were going to be changing and I wanted to stay comfy.

Grayson and I headed to Marvel Studios and in the dressing room

Grayson and I headed to Marvel Studios and in the dressing room. I was gonna be wearing a flowy night gown.

My scene was only for 6 mins but it was gonna be difficult as I had to hold onto Grayson while he "flew" and also had to jump into a bus and at the end we were just gonna have a passionate kiss to end off my part

The makeup artists did my makeup to make me slightly paler and also put a scar in my forehead.

After they were done the directors handed me my lines and I nervously sat down to memorize them. I was really good at memorizing usually even at school, but today I was really nervous. I read through the script once, twice but still didn't understand what was going on. I looked around but saw no one that could help me. Grayson was shooting so I couldn't go to him. I took a deep breath and tried reading again. My vision kept getting blurry from the tears in my eyes and my hand started shaking.
Someone put their hand on mine.