Reunited

Description: Instead of Chuck being shot, your brother, Gally, ends up shooting you when you get out of the maze. Your both saved by Lawrence, and months later you find your friends again.

The guards triggered the missiles to fire at us while we were trying to get in. It was chaos. People running in every direction, tripping and stumbling.

In all of the chaos you lost your group, so you were searching for one of your friends while trying to not get hit by a missile. Suddenly someone grabs your arm from behind you and your about to punch them, but then you realize it's your brother, Gally.

"Come on (Y/n)," he shouts while pulling you towards one of the trucks. You jump into the front passenger seat, and put your mask back on your face. You look in the back to see a bunch of boys were being tossed inside. Then Jack jumped in the drivers seat and backed out of the alleyway.

He started driving crazy, trying to dodge the missiles. He accidentally swerves, and one of the missiles explodes right next to your window. It shakes the truck, and shatters your window, and a long piece of glass tears through your cargo pants and gets lodged in your thigh. You quickly rip it out of your thigh with a small scream, blinking back your tears.

Jack parked the truck in a street in front of your hideout before hopping out of the drivers seat. You trip as you step down from the ledge, and limp over to where Gally was standing. He still had his mask on, but you recognized his suit and general stance.

Some of your friends opened the back of two trucks and a bunch of boys jumped out. That's when you realized it was your friends from the maze. It was Thomas, Frypan, Chuck, and Newt plus some other people you didn't recognize. Your mind seemed to spin, but whether it was from blood loss, or excitement of seeing your friends, you didn't know. You tried to stay calm as the boys walked over to stand in front of you and your brother.

"What's going on here? Who are you guys?" Thomas was shouting at no one in particular.

"Long time greenie," you heard Gally reply, and Thomas gave him a skeptical look. Then Gally took his mask off, and their faces were complete shock.

It happened so fast that you couldn't even react. Newt ran at Gally and punched him in the face. The blow was so hard that it knocked him down, and everyone cocked their guns.

"No stop it's ok," Gally told them. It looked like Newt was going in for another punch when Thomas ran up.

"Newt, Newt, Newt, calm down," Thomas spoke frantically.

"He killed (Y/n)," Newt said in a dark tone that also sounded like he was holding tears back.

"Ya I know. I saw it to. I saw what he did. Just calm down," Thomas said in a calm tone. Gally still laid on the ground with Newt holding his fist back like he was about to punch him.

After a minute Thomas got Newt to stand up, and you reached an arm down to help Gally up. Gally started rubbing his jaw and said, "Newt I didn't kill her."

If looks could kill then Gally would be dead three times over from the glare Newt aimed at him.

"I swear to god if you say something like that again I really will kill you," Newt said in a tone that scared you. You were almost in tears because he thought you were dead. And you weren't thinking clearly enough to pull your mask off.

"No Newt. I mean it. She's not dead," Gally looked at you, and nodded his head to the boys. That's when you get the hint and you sigh.

You slowly pull your mask off your head, and look up at the boys. They all gasped, but Newts face was just one of shock. They stared at you for a minute without saying anything. You were completely frozen in place, and so we're the guys.