Sacrifices

Yo what up my fellow shanks! I hope your all having an awesome day! I just wanted to say that I got this idea off of 'shaytheloser' account. You should go check her out. Her oneshots are awesome!

You woke up to a soft light shining through your window. You smile when you see Newt sleeping peacefully beside you, grabbing your hand in his, and draping an arm over your stomach. Your a little higher up on the bed, so you reach your hand up, and run your fingers lazily through his hair. You see him smile a little before opening his eyes, and looking up at you.

"G'morning love," he mumbles while leaning up, and kissing your lips.

"Morning Newtie," you say, and giggle when you see his annoyed expression. You snuggle down next to him, and hide your face in the crook of his neck, smiling when he wraps his arms around you.

"Ya know I could get Alby to let you have the day off. You could stay here, and hang out with me and Zart," Newt tells you, while you cuddle into his chest.

"No I have to go. You know Minho couldn't make it through the day without me," you smirk into his neck, and he chuckles.

You sigh, and pull away from him, laying your head on your pillow, which happens to be his arm. "I really need to get up. Minho's gonna start wondering-" your cut off by someone in the hallway knocking on your door.

"Hey (Y/n) where are you? We gotta get going," he says, and you smile up at Newt.

You lean up, and leave a gentle kiss on his lips, before pulling away, and hopping out of bed. "Be out in a second," you shout at Minho before you pull your shirt off, leaving you in a sports bra, and you walk over to your dresser, and open on of the drawers.

You slip your running shirt over your head, and spin around, just to come face to face with Newt. He wraps his arms around your lower back, and pulls you close to him. He leans down, so your foreheads are touching, and stares into your eyes. "Promise me you'll be safe today," he asks in a worried tone. He normally didn't sound like this before you went into the maze. Ya he was worried about you, but he never sounded this way.

You lean your head up, so your lips are ghosting over his. "I promise," you whisper against his lips before pressing them to his. Your arms wrap around his neck, while he brings a hand up to the back of your head, holding your lips to his.

"(Y/n) come on! You got things to do other than kiss the living daylights out of your boyfriend," Minho pounds on the door, making you pull away from the kiss. You give Newt a sassy look before mouthing what Minho just said with a stupid look on your face. He chuckles, and you lean in for one more quick kiss before you turn out of his arms, and jog to the door, only for Minho to come crashing in face first.

"Come on Minho! Your taking to long. Oh my god," you say in an annoyed tone while stepping over his fallen body, and skipping down the stairs with a stupid grin on your face.

"Hey Newt how many limbs does she need again," you hear Minho ask in an annoyed tone. "Ow!" You hear him whine, and you assumed Newt smacked the shank upside the head. "Ok! Ok! Ok! I got the message! All limbs must be intact when she gets back," he speaks frantically. "But maybe," he's cut off by him stumbling down the stairs, and landing at your feet.

"If I were you, I would make sure all my limbs stayed intact if you know what's best for you," you tell him with a smirk, then looking up at the calm blond boy walking down the stairs.

You laugh, and skip out of the homestead towards the door where Bens waiting for you. "Hey missy," he greets you, while giving you a fist bump, and handing you your backpack. You sling it over your shoulders, and clip it over your chest. You stand with your thumbs in the back pockets of your shorts, making small talk with Ben, waiting for the doors to open.