Scary Dreams and Griever Stings

(Newt didnt jump in this)

Newts POV

I run through the doors, exhausted and panting, bending over and resting my hands on my knees to catch my breath. Thankfully I didn't see any grievers in the maze today, so my run wasn't that eventful. That's when I realize something seems off. I look up, expecting to see (Y/n) standing there like she always is, but she's nowhere in sight. I turn my head, looking around to see if I can find the (Y/h/c) haired girl, but no luck.

For a second I get a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach, but I'm able to calm myself down with an excuse. She'll be back in here in a few minutes. She was almost always back from the maze before me. It was a very rare occasion, but it did happen sometimes that I got back before her. I let myself believe that, and a smile was on my face when I watched Minho jog in through the maze doors right behind me.

"Newt no slackin! You gotta get your map done," he shouts at me in a sarcastic tone. I turn towards my best friend, and put my hands on my hips and give him a challenging look, channeling my inner sassy person. Minho stops in front of me, hands on his hips, giving me the same challenging look, daring me to back down. We look at each other for a minute before we both break down in laughter. I'm clutching my stomach and Minho's rolling around on the ground. "Hahaha! You should have seen your face," he laughs, practically shouting. I'm still clutching my stomach, when Chuck comes running up to us.

"Newt! Minho! You need to hurry! You gotta get to the medhut," he's shouting at us in a panicked tone. I've stopped laughing, and Minho stands up next to me.

"Whoa whoa slow down there Chuck. What's going on," Minho speaks up, trying to calm the frantic boy.

"It's (Y/n)! She got stung," he shouts, panting hard with tears running down his cheeks. I look up at Minho with a terrified look in my eyes, before I sprint off towards the medhut. Minho's following close behind me, and I can hear Chucks delayed footsteps behind us, but I'm not focused on that at the moment. I just want to know what happened to (Y/n).

I get to the door of the medhut, and I burst through it, running down the small hallway until I see the one Jeff and Clint are rushing in and out of. I run up to them, and slip into the room (Y/n)s in. What I end up seeing almost makes me lose my lunch. (Y/n)s laying unconscious on the cot, her arm bent completely backwards, and I can see the gauze their wrapping around her stomach from where she was stung.

"What the shuck happened," I shout at the two medjacks, making them focus on me.

"Newt you need to get out of here," Clint yells, walking up to me, and trying to shove me out of the room.

"No! You have to tell me what the bloody hell happened to her," I shout again, trying to maneuver around Clint. Next thing I know is someone is grabbing my arms from behind me, and their dragging me backwards.