Arguments

You run through the maze doors, panting and in pain

You run through the maze doors, panting and in pain. You had had a run in with a griever, and it had slammed you against the wall, but your wrist was pinned between your body and the wall. Your 99% sure you broke it.

You fall onto the ground, to tired from getting away from the griever to stand at the moment. When boys see you run in, they start running up to you to see what's going on. Gally, Georgie, and Jeff get to you first, kneeling down next to you, and shouting questions.

"What the shuck happened," Georgie shouts.

"What the hell (Y/n)," Gally.

Jeff doesn't say anything. He just starts examining your wrist, laying it gently over your stomach. You don't answer any of them as more boys run to the scene. You just lay on the ground, eyes closed and panting.

There's a lot of commotion around you, but you can't really focus on anything until one voice shouts over all the others. "What the bloody hell is goin on," you hear your boyfriend shout over everyone else. The boys go silent, and they make a small path from Newt leading to you. He rushes to your side as quickly as his limp would allow him, and kneels down next to you, Gally scooting over to make room for him. "(Y/n)," he asks in a worried tone.

You peel your eyes open slightly, and see the terrified look on his face. "Griever," you breathe out tiredly, closing your eyes again, feeling sleep pulling you under.

"We need to get her to the medhut," Jeff says in a worried tone.

"Ok, Newt move," you hear Gally say, the boys shifting at your sides. You feel someone pick you up bridal style, and you assume it's Gally, cause he's your brother. He never fully approved of you and Newts relationship, but he tries his best to act civilized when your around.

You don't feel yourself being set down on a cot, cause your already asleep.

Time Skip my fellow slintheads

You wake up, and feel a blanket tucked up to your chin. You roll to your side with a groan, your wrist throbbing.

"(Y/n)?" You hear a British accented voice ask you. You peel your eyes open, and meet Newts gaze. You groan again, leaning up on one elbow. "Bloody hell (Y/n)," he exclaims, jumping up, and wrapping his arms around you. "I swear I'm gonna have a shuck heart attack if you scare me like that again," he tells you, keeping his arms wrapped around you. You melt into the hug, him holding most of your weight by his arms.

Eventually he lets you go, and sits back down on his stool, stroking your hair gently. You close your eyes at the contact, feeling content in that moment.

"I guess I'll have to be a little faster next time," you say, chuckling at the end. You hear Newt suck in a breath, and he stops stroking your hair.