Chapter 1

Liam

"Liam, get up. You will be late for school." Mom screamed and I checked time on my phone "oh, shit". I immediately got ready and went to kitchen.
"Good morning darling".
"Good morning, mom. Where is dad and Jack?" I sat on the stool.
"As usual, your dad is on call and Jack went with his friends".
"Oh, I'll leave mom Mia is here, bye". I walked out of door and saw her car already parked in my driveway.
"Hey dude" Mia is my best friend since primary school and the best person in my life. She is one of the hottest girl in our school.
"So, how was your vacation?"
"Don't ask, atleast four boys asked me out. Like what the hell man being hot is really a crime" she said while flipping her hairs back and smiled. Mia doesn't like dating, she is a carefree type girl who wants her freedom.

After few minutes, we were outside Skyline High School. Both Mia and I went to our lockers and took out books for first class. Mia was in all my classes except maths which she hates a lot.
"Hi Liam" Ella one of my classmate came.
"Hey Ella, do you need anything?"
"Have you done the essay?"
"Yes"
"Can you help me also, please?" Before I can reply Mia interrupted.
"Sorry Ella but he is helping me. You can find someonelse" Ella stomped her feet and went.
"What was that?"
"You know she just wanted to sit with you".
"Oh right" i rolled my eyes at her and she scoffed. Next moment teacher entered.
Btw, Mia is right Ella wanted to be close with me as I am the super combination of cute and badass boy in the school. I am fairly popular because of my intelligence and looks. I am kind of badass when someone try to be in my bad side. Today went just like a wind and i was super tired by the end of it

Next day, when I was looking for my books in the locker, I heard commotion in th hallway and looked towards the way everyone was looking at. A group of students were coming and when they reached my line of sight I knew who they were. The popular group of Skyline High school and the thing which catched my attention were two boys walking infront of the group. Yes, Dominic and Theodore were the most popular boys in our town and also twins but not identical. They were the most handsome, masculine and hot boys that I have laid my eyes on.
"Liam Liam, where have you gone?"
"Nothing" said to Mia and in the meantime everyone was going for their classes also the hot twins vanished. Ok, you all might think about my sexuality but honestly I don't like to label myself and I am obviously waiting for someone special.