Chapter 14

[Elders are the most powerful angels of moon goddess and they are the strongest in werewolf clan. They are the one who make policies and look after packs all over the world.]

Dominic

Liam was sitting in between Theo and me while holding our hands.
"That person is our...uncle" I said that word after so many years and it hurts like hell.
"Wh-what? How? He looks young" Liam was shocked.
Theo said "Yeah but it all started...

Flashback
The time when Dom-Theo's dad Raven became alpha. Soon after his Alpha title he met Olivia, she was one of the most beautiful girl.
"Raven, when are you going to meet us with your mate?" His mom asked.
"Soon mom".
Raven was more attached to his father and his brother Peter with mom. But they both loved them equally. And the day came when everything was ruined. Olivia was supposed to meet Raven's family in the evening so she went to buy gifts for them. At that time Peter was also in the same shop and he saw Olivia and fell for her instantly but it was mostly the feeling of lust. While going back to her car...
"Excuse me" Peter said.
"Yes"
"Can you tell me this address?" As soon she looked at the paper he sprayed something on her and she faint. When she opened her eyes she was in a cabin.
"Hello? Somebody there? Pls hello?" Peter walked in the room.
"Hey gorgeous" he smirked and roam his hand on her  body.
"Don't touch me" she growled and tried to mindlink her pack.
"Oh calling for help. But sorry to inform, no one will come" he behaved like a psycho.
" It's just you and me".
"Shut up, you don't know me"
"I want to know baby but let's say i first want to know about this" and he tried to remove her top.
"Pls help" she shouted and screamed alot.
"No one is there. Don't strain your voice. I want to hear your voice while i ravish you" he started undressing her and kissed on her neck while roaming his hand on her thighs. Tears fell from Olivia's eyes and she fell numb. The moment Peter tried to put his cock inside her, door slammed.
"Wtf" raven screamed.
"R-raven" Olivia said his name and Peter got down from bed.
"Olivia" raven was shocked to see her.
"Peter what the hell are you doing?" Raven walked towards him with two of his pack members.
"Bro listen it's nothing".
"Does it look nothing?Do you think I am fool?"
"He tried to...r-rape me" Olivia spoke and Raven for the first time hit his brother. They both started fighting and was removed from each other when their father came who was mindlinked by one of the member present there.
(At pack house)
"What are you both doing?" Their dad shouted and every person in the pack house was scared of him at that time.
"Peter tried to rape Olivia" raven said and everyone was shocked.
"What?" Mom screamed.
"Yes, I reached his personal ccabin (Peter never allows anyone inside his cabin without his permission. So, Raven waited for him outside but his wolf was distressed as something is wrong so he broke into cabin.) Olivia was chained on bed and Peter was...on top".
"No mom, it's not what it is".
"Really Peter?"
"Mom-dad, you know me. How can you believe a girl like her?" Peter said while looking at Olivia who was standing near Raven.
"I know these type of girls they seduce boys. She is a total slut".
"Shut up" raven shouted.
"Don't you dare call her like that. She is my MATE" raven said and Peter eyes widened as well as others.
"Mom-dad, Olivia is my mate. And as Alpha I want Peter to never come in front of me, never" Peter was shocked to know Olivia was Raven's mate and he froze. After that day, no one talked to Peter alongwith his mom and dad. Everyone ignored him like a plague but there was no effect on Peter. Earlier he assaulted women and men irrespective of human or werewolf. One day he was so frustrated with his sexual desires that he tried to rape 8 yrs old girl in the pack house at night but...
"Peter" his mom pushed him.
"Help help" girl screamed.
"Mom..."
"No"
"Shh, nothing will happen" she cooed the girl. And went towards his son and slapped him.
"I hate you, Peter. I wish I would never had you".
"Mom sorry, mom" he tried to persuade her but she stepped back from him.
"You are disgusting and an ungrateful child. Leave my family and home" she pushed him outside the house. By next day everyone knew what happened and like this Peter became rogue while his survival he befriend a witch who stopped his age till death. Whole this time raven married Olivia it took a while for her to come out of that trauma and their mom was devastated. Overall their family was broken, time passed and dom-theo born. Raven's mom and dad died by then and Olivia became alive after hearing her pregnancy.

When Dom-Theo were 8 yrs old, they met their uncle for the first time...
"What do you want?" Raven spoke angrily.
"You will speak like this to your only brother ".
"Oh, my nephew's. They are gorgeous just like you Olivia " he said in a devil way and Olivia made dom-theo stand behind her.
"Don't" raven pushed him.
"Ouch, it hurts brother" he was talking in annoying way.
"Why are you here?" Now raven was losing his patience.
"Ok, i am here because... I want you to make my pack an official pack and me as alpha if it, simple" he smiled.
"What? No fucking way, it's not possible and you know it"
"I know you can do it,(One of their family member was an elder, and Raven was very close to him and pursue the elder for him).
"Peter I am not doing anything. You are rogues and can't be a pack. And I am definitely not making you Alpha to ruin other people's lives".
"Brother i was hoping maybe you would do this easily but I do have to take another way" for first time Peter was serious.
"Do whatever you want to do and leave my fucking house".
"I'll be back" he smiled and waved at dom-theo and left.
For next few years Peter started attacking our Raven's pack but never with the intention of killing him or his family it was like a game for him. But in all this small war Raven's pack members were dying. So, he made the largest and strongest pack in the world on his capability. Peter also started attacking other packs in the city where his members would rape every women, girl and male omega's and brutally kill all warriors. When dom- Theo were 15 yrs old Peter again put his demand infront of Raven but this time he wanted to become alpha of Raven's pack, after rejecting his offer Peter was furious and went on a killing spree. Raven tried his best to protect small packs but Peter still continued, in other cities as well. Because of the whole turmoil raven send his son's outside to study til they were independent enough to protect themselves and pack.
Flashback end's

(What will be Dom-Theo-Liam's next step before Peter's...)