Chapter 36

Dominic

It's been two months since Liam is in coma and it feels that Theo's and my life has stopped. We are just going on with our life, everyday is the same for us. We just want our Liam back.
Today was my day to be in the office and Theo was at the pack house. I was finishing all my work so I could go to my mates. The whole day I was agitated, it felt that something was going to happen.
After doing all the work I rushed to the house. As soon as I entered Theo was playing with little and Leah was beside him.
"I missed you" And hugged him from behind, kissed his head and then Little's.
"We missed you a lot".
"Where is everyone?"
"Moms are in kitchen preparing dinner. Dads are with some pack members at the backyard".
"Has he drink the milk?" I asked while stroking Little's cheek.
"Yes" Leah answered.
"Come guys, dinner is ready" Mom came into living room.
"You guys go and eat with everyone and give little to me. Leah you can also eat".
"No, it's ok. I'll take care of him" Leah said.
"It's fine, today I want to be with my grandson" Mom was not able to play with little since Leah came as he was very much attached to her.
"Aww, come here baby" She took little from me but immediately he started crying.
"Shh shhh" She cooed him but he started crying loudly.
"Let me take him" Leah came forward and took him. Surprisingly, he stopped instantly.
"I'll just eat afterwards" And left.
"Don't you guys think little is getting tooo attached with Leah" Jack said when he enetered with dads and Liam's mom.
"I don't think so" I replied. Leah is Little's nanny, he will get attached to her.
"No Dom, there is something fishy. As nanny, Leah is getting too close with little" My mom said.
"Mother" Liam's mom said and we all looked at her with a question look.
"Little is seeing her mother in Leah".
"What?"
"Yes Theo".
"But we wolves do know our mothers smell".
"Little is weak, his wolf is not able to know about his mothers scent".
"So, we should detach little from her".
"No, not now. It will affect little".
"Let's leave it for now, as he will grow he'll come to know who his mother is" Dad said and everyone agreed but I knew something is going to happen.

It's been three days since our coversation about Leah. Everyone has been noticing her move. Little does not go into anyone else arms except for Theo and I. Leah is good as nanny but it is being too much now. It feels as if little doesn't want to leave her and we all dont know what to do. 'Liam please come back. We miss you and little need his mother' I prayed for hundredth time. We all were having breakfast when one member came and...
"A-Alphas, Luna woke up" Informed us and we all were shocked and ran towards pack hospital.
"Alphas, pls wait here. Doctor is checking him".
"I want to see him. Let me go" I growled and nurse backed off but Theo stopped me.
"Let doctor come out. Our Liam is back, we'll see him" Tears were coming from his eyes but that were of happiness. We all waited for doctor and he came after few minutes.
"Doctor, is Liam ok?"
"Yes, he is absolutely fine. He will just need some time to adjust. You all can go and see him. He is waiting" We all rushed inside. He was sitting on the bed and after so long I was able to see my baby's smile.
"Dom-Theo" He opened his arms for us and we ran to him.
"We missed you. We missed you so much. Pls never leave us" Theo and I were crying mess.
"I'll never leave you guys. See, I am back" And kissed his forehead. Then everyone else met him and whole room was delighted again.
"Dom-Theo, I want to meet little. Doctor told me everything. Pls bring him to me" Liam was crying and missing his son.
"I'll just come back with him" And left to see Leah was carrying Liam in the backyard, which was unusual.
"Leah, why are you here with little? You know Liam has woken up, you should have bring him there" I said and took little from her.
"He was crying so I just...".
"Forget it" And walked towards room.
"Little mumma is awake. We'll see him. He misses you" I cooed him. As I entered in the room Liam looked at me Or you can say little. The smile on his face and tears that were running down from his eyes tell how much he missed his son.
"Dom" Liam stretched his arms for little.
"Our little" I said and hand him over to Liam but little started crying loudly and he didn't left my shirt. Liam was shocked to see his sons behavior with him. He put his hands down and not even got a chance to hold him.
"Shh shushh, little dada is here. Nothing will happen baby" And tried to coo him but he was still restless. But Leah came and took him from me and little slept in her arms after few minutes.
"Who is she?" Liam asked and everyone present in the room just looked at each other.
"She is leah, Little's nanny" Theo answered. And Liam just looked at her.
"Nice to meet you. It's great you are awake".
"Same to you" It was very uncomfortable environment.
"I'll take little to his room" Liam tried to say something but nothing came from his mouth and Leah left.
"Li, don't worry little will be in your arms. He is your son" Theo tried to cheer him up and he nodded.
"Who gave him the name little?" He asked and everyone looked at me. I rubbed my neck.
"Me".
"Knew it" And he laughed after so long. The whole environment was again lively. The light of everyone's life is back.

Whole day, Theo and I were in Liam's room cuddled up with him. People were just going in and out and wishing him a speedy recovery.
Next few days, Liam was in the hospital for under observation. Today, he is finally getting released and everyone prepared a welcome back party for him.

(Will Liam get his son back?)