Chapter 32

Theodore

It was the best night I could have ever wished for. Liam was snuggled into me with Dom's arn around him. My mates were the most handsome ones in the world. After a few minutes Liam stirred and saw his cute sleepy eyes...
"Good morning" is the best smile he gave me.
"Good morning babe" And kissed his forehead.
"Wanna shower?" I asked while caressing his hair.
"Hmm"
"Come let's go" And we both got up without disturbing Dom. It took us hours to leave bathroom because we got distracted with devouring each other's body. When we left Dom was not in the room, so we both got ready and went towards kitchen and there he was...
"Good morning baby" He kissed Liam.
"Good morning love" And then me
" Come let's have breakfast, then we have to leave also" We three sat and started eating. In next few hours we all left and reached the pack house where everyone was waiting for us.
"So, how was it?" Kevin teased us while Liam went to his family.
"Kev" Dom sileneced him and put an arm on my shoulder bringing me close to him.
"What happened to you?" We both were an inch apart.
"Nothing, just tired" He nodded and pulled me in a hug while resting his nise in the crook of my neck. And we both just stayed like that.

After spending a week with Liam which only included sex because we all were horny beasts and our sex drive never finishes. Everything was going smoothly until...
"Alphas" Kevin walked into our office which we started going from today.
"What happened?" Dom said sternly.
"We found Rebecca. She is in China with one of her friends".
" Great, just inform police and ask our lawyer to charge whatever cases he can on her. And I want her immediately in prison. Got it?"
"Yes sir" And he left. I looked at Dom as he was just typing on the laptop.
"Why are you not punishing her yourself?" I asked.
"Who said I will not?" He smirked and it clicked me that what he was going to do.
"You are a devil".
" Just for you and Liam and that also in bed" And he kissed me, more like making out. We both were so engrossed in each other that we didn't hear the knock until there was a presence.
"Kevin, what are you doing?" We both separated and Dom lashed out on him.
"Amy was knocking on the door but you didn't respond. Thankfully, I was coming here she asked me to get you both".
"Why?" I asked while adjusting my shirt.
"Liam is not feeling well. He is throwing up. Alice just called her to inform you. Go now" And we both rushed to his floor. When we reached his office everyone looked at us but we were more worried about Liam and went straight to his office where his head was down and Alice was caresiing his back.
"Babe" I immediately went to him and he looked at me. He was looking so pale and tired.
"What happened?" Dom asked caressing his back and we both kneeled in front of him. While Alice answered.
"He was fine till lunch but after few minutes he threw everything and was feeling nauseous. I tried to take him to hospital but he was so tired and just asked for you both" His head was on our shoulder and Dom picked him up and went straight to the back door exit.

It's been an hour since we reached pack house and asked doctor to check him. Everyone ran to pack hospital after hearing about Liam. Dom and I were so worried about him and just pacing outside the room until doctor came...
"How is he?" Dom was stressing out.
"Is he fine?" As well as me.
"Don't worry nothing major is there. He is just tired because he is... Pregnant. Congrats alphas you are going to be father" And I was just blank till mom hugged me and kissed my cheek.
"I am so happy for you both" Everyone cheered and I looked at Dom who was also looking at me and we both just hugged each other.
"We are going to be father's" He said and I knew he is going to break any moment.
"Can we see Liam?" I asked while leaning on Dom.
"Sure" Dom and I first went inside where Liam was laying with eyes closed. But when he heard us he just smiled and lifted his arms and we both hugged him...
"We love you so so much Liam" And kissed him.
"I love you both alot".
" We are going to be fathers, I can't believe" I was beaming around.
"Thank you" Dom kissed liams forehead and next moment everyone came and congratulated us. Everyone was so happy and excited for the new member.

Next day Liam got discharged. Dom and I  became a possessive father and ordered Liam to rest for few days before going to office. Earlier we decided that he should leave the job but our little mate is not the one to back down so eventually agreed with him but on one condition that he'll have bodyguard with him when out. We also got to know that he was three weeks pregnant and it lasts for 6 months for werewolves. Dom and I were still worried about him so we asked our mom to help us with Liam's job situation and later we all decided that as soon as he will start showing he will leave the job.

(Just hope this new step in life is full of happiness and beautiful moments.)