Chapter 6

(After 2 years)

Liam

These 2 years were one of the difficult and challenging years of my life. I went to study at Harvard but was not able to complete my studies. I still remember that horrifying day when I went back for holidays...
"Oh son, I missed you so much" mom hugged me and started crying.
"Momm, it's just been 5 months. See I am here" .
"You know, I want my both the son's".
"Ok ok, let's just eat your delicious food. I am hungry".
"Hey dad, how's everything?" Sitting in living room.
"Fine Liam" I knew something was suspicious the way dad answered but i didn't ponder on it.
"Hey bro" jack came from outside.
"Hii, jack, how was party'?"
"Uhh, super great"
"What's going at Harvard?"
"Nothing much just studies"
"Really? No girlfriend?"
"Shut up" we both talked about different things and then went for dinner but dad's phone rang...
"Dad dad"
"Honey, what happened?"
"Dad" jack screamed and he came out of his thoughts.
"Huh?"
"What did he say?"
"At-attack" we were shocked to hear those words and immediately transformed into wolf.

When we reached at pack house, witnessed a horrifying scene in front of us. Everything was destroyed and there was blood bath, most of our warriors were dead and some omega's as well. Our pack was not a huge one but it was a family that we all were proud to be part of. After that incident, alpha decided to leave the town and all the survivors alongwith my family we shifted to a town at the outskirts of New York. We all started living at the pack house and started a new chapter of our life. I helped my father and jack with trainings and opted out for studies. To increase the financial status of our pack every person picked out job and helped their family. Dad started working as a football coach in high school, mom worked in a restaurant as assistant chef, Jack did some part-time jobs alongwith completing his studies and I worked as assistant in financial department of a big company. Our life was going smoothly until...
"Liam, let's go for lunch" alice said, one of my best colleuge.
"Ya, just two mins"
"Btw today I don't want to eat in cafeteria" she was leaning against and the door.
"So?"
"There is a new cafe just opposite to our building. Can we go there pls?" She showed her puppy eyes and I agreed with her.
When we reached the cafe it really was mesmerizing, the interiors were fantastic and eye catching. I only ordered a cupcake and Alice ordered a pastry alongwith a chocolate shake.
"Do you know today our boss are coming?" alice said with excitement.
"Hm" I didn't knew who are boss was because I have only completed 3months here. I never tried to know about them because I was never interested and just wanted do my work. After that incident it felt that I detached myself from people and focussed only on working.
"My god, you should see them. They are the handsome and I must say badass twins. They are like... Oh god I can't even explain. Only one thing leaves your mouth when you will see them 'pls fuck me hard'".
"Alice shhh, everyone is watching us" when she said those words about them my curiosity increased and just wanted to see who these godlike angels are.

We were standing in front of the lift when I heard...
"They have come" one of the girl said.
"Really? I missed my chance" the other girl pouted.
"Yess, and my god they are so so soooo  handsome"
"What the hell? I also want to see"
"Don't worry you will be able to. I have heard they will be here for few days before their next meeting".
Lift opened and everyone entered but only one space was left so I told Alice to go and I took other lift. But while going on my floor doors opened before and one hulk type man stopped the door and gave way. When I looked two men in suits looking super sexy, hot and dashing with glasses came...
"Sorry for keeping you wait" the hulk man said and I smiled while other two men were standing in front of me with their eyes focussing on tab and talking about some work. I was not so small in comparison to them but if I hug them my head will be below their chin just that much difference. What the hell I am thinking 'hug'.
"Excuse me, your floor" hulk man said and I just looked at him.
"Oh, yes. Thank you" as i turned to face front those two men gave space to me while they were still looking at their tab. I don't know why I felt hurt maybe I wanted them to just have a glance on me and I haven't seen their face closely also. When I stepped outside instantly Alice screamed my full name...
"Liam Cooper" and someone said my name sweetly, when I looked behind...
"Dominic- Theodore?"

(Let's have fun)