Chapter 20

Dominic

Everyone was tensed, Liam was sitting with Theo while mom and dad were on the other side of couch. I was waiting for Kevin...
"They are here" he said and everyone looked at him and geared up for a lot of questioning. I took Liam's hand in me and assured him. Theo and I walked with Liam infront with mom and dad behind alongwith Kevin. As soon as we reached the conference hall everyone started shouting and camera flashing. Theo, Liam, mom, dad and Kevin walked towards couch infront and I went up on stage.
"Good afternoon everyone. Thank you for being here at the short notice. I don't want to beat around the bush so I'll just come straight on the matter we have gathered for. There's been news going on about my relationship with Theo, my brother and Liam" i looked at both of them and they gave me the smile which encouraged me to go on.
"I would like to confirm that this news is...right. Yes, i am in a relationship with Liam" as soon as these words came everyone started questioning.
"Pls, I'll explain you all everything. We all three went to same high school and fell in love with Liam. I want everyone to not judge our relationship, if age difference and same gender love is acceptable, then I hope three people being in love can also be accepted. And I also ask you all to not call my fiance Liam with degraded words" I sternly said last words and motioned Liam and Theo to come on stage.

Liam

When I went on stage, Dom kissed on my cheeks and everyone clicked our pics then the same thing was done by Theo.
"I love Dom and Theo equally and don't care what others think about us. I know that how much I love and care for them and truthful with them" I turned and saw smile on Dom and Theo's face.  Then we faced towards media for questions...
"Dom and Theo, you are also as couple?" One journalist asked and dom answered him with just 'yes' without further explanation.
"So, it means you are accepting that you are gay?" Other asked.
"Yes, we are" Theo said. Then questions continued about 'our family accepting or not', 'how will marriage happen or when' and so on. There were also some journalists who accepted our relationship and blessed us.

Theodore

After interview we all went to our office, released a breath of relief.
"Now all the drama is over. Finally" I sighed.
"Ya, but one thing is still on" Dom said and looked at Kevin and he nodded.
"What?"
"The culprit... What did you find out?"
"We found the person who works in the news channel that first disclosed your relationship" Kevin said.
"When we talked to him, he immediately outed the person behind all this and...".
"And?" I asked.
"You were right" he looked at Dom and me.
"Who?" Liam asked.
"Rebecca" Dom, kevin and I we said in unison.
"What? No, you must be mistaken" dad said.
"I am sure alpha. We also found out her connection with the person".
"My god,  can't believe it victor can do this also".
"Not shocking" mom said.
"Who is she?" Liam asked and I narrated him the whole story.
"Ok, Kevin where is she?" Dom asked.
"Not able to trace her".
"I want her infront of me as soon as possible" Dom's alpha mode was on.
"Yes alpha".
"Let's take you home. Your parents must be worried" I said to Liam. We all then left.

At Liam's home, we ensured his family that everything is okay and mating ceremony will held on the same day as decided.
Now we are just waiting for the day to make Liam as ours only.