Chapter 24

Third POV

Right now, police officers were standing in front of Dom's office and asking for him.
"Sir, I am telling you again and again that Dom sir is not here" Amy informed.
"Then please call him and ask him to come here immediately" one police officer said.
Next moment, Amy called Dom...
"Hello, good afternoon sir".
"Good afternoon Amy".
"Sir, there are some officers who are constantly asking for you".
"Yeah , I heard about that. Make them wait in conference room. I'll be ther in few minutes".
"Sure sir".

After 20 minutes, Dom reached his office, the moment he came in sight of media all of them were hovering on him and asking questions. But he just ignored them and entered safely in the protection of 6 bodyguards. Everyone present there was afraid of the aura Dom was showing, the aggression in his eyes would burn anything. He stepped inside the conference room and saw three police officers sitting on couch with Amy beside them...
"Hello gentlemen" he greeted them.
"Hello, Mr Hayden".
"Please sit. My secretary told me that you wanted to meet me".
"Mr. Hayden we all know what is happening and why we are here. You haven't given any statement till now but we do have proofs against you. In that case we do need to take you in custody".
"Yes sir, i understand it's your job. But there are some personal reasons behind for not giving any statement. You can do your job" Dom said confidently by putting his one leg on other. Everyone present in the room looked at each other suprised by Dom's complied behaviour. Then, one of the officers motioned Dom to walk with him.

Everyone was shocked to see Dom getting arrested and being taken, even media stood still. It was a moment no one imagined, Dom didn't even defended himself. This news became a hot topic in just few minutes and was all over the world. Those who were still doubting Rebecca's allegations were now also sure of it.

(Pack house)
All pack members were frozen on their spot after watching the news.
"Theo what is all this?"
"I have no clue dad" Liam was still.
"Raven, i need my son out right now" Olivia screamed she was hurt to see her son in this condition.
"Olivia I am trying" he said while contacting people. Raven also ordered some people to have close watch on Rebecca while Theo, kevin, Raven and Olivia were trying to look for evidence to prove Dom's innocence. All this time Liam was sitting alone in his room and not saying a word to anyone. Few minutes later Theo enters and sit beside him on the bed.
"Baby, are you ok?"
"I... don't know. It's just too much to handle everything. I-I want Dom in my arms . I want to feel him, his touch, love i m-miss him Theo. Pls pls bring him back" Liam cried putting his head on Theo's shoulder and caressing his back.

Next day
Whole night Dom was in custody and every news channel was showing just this news . Pack members were also doing doing their work and figuring out a way of this.
Theo was sleeping with Liam in his arms who cried alot last night. After few minutes Liam stirred and opened his eyes but said nothing and just stared at ceiling.
"Li, how are you feeling?" Theo asked after sensing his movements. But Liam did not said anything.
"Baby, i know you are worried about him, we all are but please talk to me" he still didn't said anything and moved sideways facing his back towards him. Theo understood Liam's situation and thought to give him some space.

While Dom was kept in an isolated room in police station. He was sitting when a man entered the room. The confidence with man entered broke the moment he saw Dom's astonishing personality or aura. He hesitantly sat in front of him and put a file on table...
"This whole thing will be easy if we both corporate with each other" he said with confidence but inside he was shivering. Dom nodded.
"These are CCTV footage of the hotel where you met Rebecca, these are entry pass given to you both, witnesses statements and finally Rebecca's medical examination report" person throw all evidences one by one infront of him trying to scare Dominic. But he didn't even flinched and just said one line.
"Talk to my lawyer" the person huffed and left.

It's been four days since Dominic's arrest and same process has been going on where they ask him same questions again and again. His family is trying their best to prove his innocence and liam has shut himself from everyone except Theo but that only to sleep in his arms every night while crying himself out.

(How Dom will get out from this trouble or more things are waiting for him?...)

Sorry guys for late update. 😞