Chapter 9

Liam

Today, I am going to tell everything to Dom and Theo, my mates.
"Good morning son" we all were having breakfast.
" Good morning mom".
"You are in good mood Liam"
"Yes"
"Something..." Jack said and winked at me.
" Ok, i will be late bye guys" and left for office.
When I reached, there was whole lot of work and I didn't get time to talk them. I thought that they might call me but i heard that they are also busy. Just before leaving I get a call from Amy and asked me to visite them. Those words just made me sit on cloud nine.
"Come in" Dom said when I knocked and went inside. Theo leaning against the table with arms crossed and Dom was sitting on the couch with one arm on the back rest.
"Sorry Liam, we were not able to talk early" Theo said.
"It's ok" I smiled and dom asked me to sit beside him.
"So, I guess let's talk then before any action" Theo said and I startled when heard word action.
"He is just joking" Dom said and glared at theo who just smirked.
"Ok..."
"I want to tell something" I interrupted Dom and he said to continue.
"I want our relationship to be transparent. We all three should know each other in and out as...mates" I looked at them and it was the brightest smile that I have ever seen on their face after hearing me say 'mate'.
"In those 2 years..." Then I told them everything what all happened and how i was not able to continue my studies.
"Liam, we as mates will always be with you and protect you and your pack" Theo said while sitting near me knees.
"Yes Liam, we have always loved and prayed you to become our mate" Dom said while cupping my cheeks and I blushed.

For few hours all three of us talked about everything and tried to know about each other. But I asked them to not mate at the moment as I still want to support my pack.
"As you wish" Theo said and immediately kissed on my lips. I was first shocked but eventually kissed him back. It was the best moment and butterflies were jumping in my stomach. When we separated I looked at him and smiled but then Dom also kissed me and it was the same feeling. I was not able to resist and when I looked at both of them they were smirking and I blushed.
" We will see you tomorrow Liam" Dom said and kissed my forehead. Same thing Theo did and went towards our cars. Whole ride a smile crept on my face and i just wish everything will be great in future.

Dominic

When we both reached home, mom and dad were in the living room.
"Hey son's"
"Hey dad"
"How was the day?"
"Uh, tiring"
"Aw my babies" mom said and we hugged her feeling comfortable in her warmth.
"Btw dad, is patrol going okay?"
"Yes son, the way you scheduled everything is going fine"  Theo and I never wanted to neglect any part of duty whether it is as boss or alpha. And we were grateful to have so supportive family and colleagues.
"Did something special happen?" Mom suddenly asked.
"Uh n-no" Theo said
"Why?"
"Just the smile on your face is saying something else" she said
Theo and i looked at each other and shrugged. Then, went to bed after dinner.
"From tomorrow new beginning" i said while cuddling Theo.
"And new fun" he said and i smiled at his childish behaviour.
"Good night dom"
"Good night Theo" i kissed his forehead and he drifted to sleep. I just wanted to give equal love and protection to both my mates. And want to hold Liam alongwith Theo. Just waiting for that beautiful day.