Chapter 33

Liam

I still remember the time when the doctor told me that I was pregnant. It was the best gift I could have ever asked from the moon goddess. My child, my baby (he put the hand on his stomach as he was lying on the bed). Both my mates were caging me in their arms. I know Dom and Theo are worried about me but locking me in the house is not fair to me as well...
"I'll take good care of you baby. Mumma promises" And caressed his stomach. As soon as I heard about my pregnancy, eventually a mother instinct developed in me. From now on I will protect my baby. While I was in my thoughts Dom stirred and placed his hand on hand which was already on my stomach.
"Good morning to you and my little baby" He smiled and kissed my stomach.
"Good morning from mumma and baby" And I winked.
"And me?" Theo interrupted while pouting.
"To you also from both of us" And I kissed his cheek. Which he also did to me and to baby.
"Come let's get ready and eat something" Today, is my first day to join the office after resting for three days. Then, I went to the office with both of them but separated in lifts. During the day, they would call me and check if I am okay. All day went like this but in the end I was still in their protective arms while going back home.

Now I am three months pregnant and started showing little bit, everything is going fine and smoothly. This was the life I always imagined. I have two best mates and a perfect but not so perfect family and friends. Since my pregnancy news everyone is eagerly waiting for the baby and going haywire. Both my moms have started preparing a nursery which is inclined to our bedroom. Both dads are being their assistants which really is a cute thing to see. Jack is just being himself, he is excited to play with the baby. Whereas my sweet mates are being too sweet to me...
Flashback
"Babe, pls pls pls" Theo was just whining behind me.
"I said no and that's final".
" But babe... "I showed him my eyes and he immediately got quiet. And my other mate was just casually sitting on the bed with a laptop on his lap as if nothing happened in front of him right now. Sometimes, I really get annoyed with Dom's too calm nature.
"Baby, I think your dads does not love your mumma anymore. Your papa is not listening and your dada is not paying attention to me" I talked to the baby and tried to look at Dom-Theo's reaction.
"Baby, why are you instigating our child against us?"
"Oh, you can speak. What a magic".
" Li, come here" Dom opened his arms for me and I sat on his lap with one leg on each side.
"What happened?" I don't speak for few minutes but when Dom showed me his eyes I eventually gave up.
"I don't want to show myself".
"Huh?"
"I am being fat, which I don't regret being because our baby is growing but...".
" But what?" Theo comes and sit beside Dom.
"Tell us babe, what are you afraid of?"
"I...do crave you both alot. I know it's been two weeks since we had sex and you both are giving me time for which I love you. But when today Theo asked me to give a warm bath because of my backache I got worried that you both will  not be interested in me again after seeing my body" I didn't even knew when I started crying. Immediately bith if them hugged me tightly.
"Babe look at us" And I looked at both of them.
"We will never get tired of you. We love you alot that we can't even explain how much. You are handsome and cute at the same time. You should never think that we will see your body and not your heart. Whether you are fat or not, you are still ours and no one can deny that" They both kissed my foreheads and I was so overwhelmed with their affection that I immediately slept.
Flashback ends

It's been four and half months. I have also started showing fully and have even left the job and only looking after my baby and pack members. In these months I have been experiencing different things like cravings and mood swings. "Aah" yes and also kicking which my baby does alot. When the first time he kicked (oh sorry, forgot to inform yes my baby is a he) where I was yes, I was so ecstatic that I immediately went to office with bodyguards which was a terrible idea but who cares. From back exit I reached their office to surprise them and...
"Babes" They both looked at me and was shocked to see me their.
"What are you doing here? Is everything okay?" They ran towards me and bombarded me with their never ending questions.
"Relax, I am fine and baby also".
"Then why are you here?"
"Can't I see my mates, when I miss them".
"Of course you can babe" And kissed Theo.
"This is not funny Liam. It could be dangerous for you".
"Calm down Dom. No one saw me".
"But still..." Kissed him for assurance.
"I wanted you both to feel this" And placed their hands on my stomach. As soon as I said 'baby' he kicked.
"W-what?"
"T-thats am-amazing" Both of them were shocked and tears welled up in their eyes.
"I love you both".
"We love you and baby" And he again kicked it was his response to our love.

(This is my life and can't wait for my sunshine to come.)