Chapter 10

Liam

It's been a week since I am dating Dom and Theo. It's not like usual dates because my mates are famous businessmen and quite popular so, we hangout during lunchtime in their office only and talk on calls.
"Li, don't you think you are spending too much time in boss office" alice asked.
"N-no, it's just work. Nothing much"
"Sure?"
"Y-yeah" she didn't say anything afterwards but I knew that she is getting suspicious and rest of the staff as well. In office everyone is scared of dom and Theo's aura and no one has dared to come in between their space but when I started spending time with them 'professionaly' I became the hot topic and kind of popular.
(Lunch...)
"Hey babe" Theo kissed me on lips.
"How was the day, baby?" Dom asked and did the same thing. It's like a routine for us to greet each other and I like it. I just wish the place to be our house and we can see each other everytime.
"Good" i sat on the table infront of them while they were on their chairs.
"Is everything fine?"
"Hmm"
"Babe, did someone say anything?"
"No, it's fine really"
"As you say" then we all talked about our day basically only they were speaking and i was just listening. My mind was in a mess and I need to clear some things.

When I was in my room...
"Liam, can I talk to you?" Mom came.
"Sure"
"Honey, did something happen? And don't lie to me"
"Uh, mom I found my...mates"
"What? That's so good" she kissed my forehead.
"Then why are you upset?" I told her everything.
"Son, do you love them?"
"Yes mom"
"There is no problem then. Moon goddess have given us mates to protect and embrace each other. Just think about it, ok?" I nodded and she went. I was thinking whether I am really ready to be out and accept it, it was still confusing. While thinking I slept.

Dominic

"Mom, pls don't"
"Dom listen atleast"
"No"
"Dominic, I want you to meet her" these days mom was continuously bragging me about some girls and wanted to set me up with them. I wish I could tell her about Liam. And really this is the time where i miss Theo but no he has to go to make alliance.
"Uhhh, mom pls leave it. I might found my mate".
"It's been 2 years and you are also not going anywhere to find her. So, let me set up?"
"We'll talk later, bye" I left.
Only 10 mins were left for lunch and i was desperately waiting for Liam but...
"Hello sir"
"Yes Amy?
"Sir there is a girl who wants to see you?"
"Me? Name?"
"Hanna" immediately I got a message from mom stating that she has send a girl 'hanna' to meet me.
"Uh, ohk send her" and next minute a girl entered and no offense but she was damn hot.
"Hi" she shake hand with me.
"Hi, how are you?"
"Good. Nice office by the way"
"Oh thanks, anything you would like?"
"No thank you, so..."
"Ya my mom, she is persistent about things" i interrupted her but she put her hand on my hand.
"Hmm but i also wanted to meet you" when I was processing all this information I didn't realise that she was standing beside me.
"So, what do you think?" She was leaning on me and our face was few inches way.
"Let's know each other" she traced her finger in my face and this moment I really wanted to push her away from me but suddenly...
"What the hell?" Liam lashed out. I pushed Hanna from me and went towards him.
"Liam..."
"Dom, what's going on?"
"Nothing she..."
"Who is he?" Hanna interrupted me and made a disgusting face while looking at Liam and this time seriously my anger was going overboard.
"What do you mean?" Liam said.
"I mean how can you just enter in your boss office, loser"
"Excuse me?"
"Dom baby, can you just ask him to leave?" She came beside me and hooked her arm with mine.
"Dom" anger was was on its high peak the way Liam said.
"There is nothing really" i looked into his eyes. He came forward and detached Hanna from me and stood infront of me.
"You bitch, just leave this building. And don't you ever ever call him baby. Got it. Get out" Liam shouted and Hanna ran while crying.

Liam was sitting on couch and it's like 10 mins and he hasn't spoken to me.
"Baby, listen"
"Don't baby me" he crossed his arms.
"It's nothing really. My mom is setting me up with girls because she think I haven't found my mate".
"I love you Liam" he looked at me and i kissed his lips.
"I love you too dom".
"And you were damn hot when you were jealous"
"Shut up" he said while blushing and cuddled.
"Dom I want you and Theo to be just mine. I can't share you both".
"We are your baby".
"Let's open our relationship" he said and i lifted his chin and looked into his eyes.
"Sure?"
"Damn sure" he said and i was the happiest man on earth.

(Now, their life is going to get more interesting, Be ready)