Chapter 29

Theodore

Whole day, I avoided Liam. Don't know why but it felt as if I am not the right person to be in his life. This routine continued for three days, where Liam tried to get me alone and talk but I was not ready to face him. Dominic was aware about the tense situation but he didn't say anything to me and I feel that he is also drifting from me. But today, Dom is also coming with me to office and it really will be an awkward situation.
We both were just sitting in the office and doing our work until...
"I have a meeting with some clients, I'll see you straight at home" he said and I nodded. It was strange, if there had to be any meeting I would have known, maybe Dom also doesn't want to be around me.

I was engrossed so much in work that I didn't see someone coming in until...(cough)
"Uh..." I was not able to talk when Liam just stood in front of me, who I was avoiding like a plague.
"Is Dom not here?" Wow, i knew it. He was obviously here for Dom and not...me.
"Uh, no. He just went for a meeting" I looked down without having any eye contact with him.
"Oh, so have you eaten lunch?" And looked ta time.
"...n-no"
"Great, come lets eat together".
"No, I am good. There is so much work  to do" i tried to make him leave but he just stood opposite table.
"I am not listening anything. We are eating, if not out then here only. But we are" and I stared at him. (Why Liam is being so persistent today?)
"Come on, i have ordered" he took my hand and made me sit on the couch. We both just sat there and waiting for food.(awkward silence) after few minutes...
"Uh-uh..."
"You want to say something?" I just looked at my hands.
"Th-theo, I..." Knock on the door and got relief from this conversation.
"Sir, your order".
"Thank you" and placed the food in the table and started eating in pin drop silence except utensils clanking.

After finishing, I went straight to my work without acknowledging Liam's presence. I think it just have been like 5 minutes and immediately my seat was turned around and Liam sat on my lap cradling me...
"W-what are you doing?"
"What do you think?"
"Liam, this is not correct. Please get up".
"No"
"Huh? What do you mean no? Li pls, someone can come".
"I have closed the door and asked Amy to not disturb us".
"Why?" and stared in his eyes. I just got lost in his beautiful eyes and not realised he was an inch far from my face.
"Because... I want to spend some time with my love" he seductively whispered in my ear and I shivered.
"Liam, t-this is not right".
"Theo it is".
"But..".
"Theodore Hayden, what is going on?" He cupped my face and asked in an innocent way, that i gave up. I didn't even knew that I starred crying for the first time in front of him.
"Shhh, it's ok. I'm here always" he hugged me and caressed my back. We sat like that for hours.
"I-I am not g-good for you Liam".
"Huh? You can't say that".
(Theo was crying alot and pouring his heart to Liam)
"No, it's the truth. Li, I will never be right mate for you. I will never be able to make you laugh the way Dom does, the way he loves you, his care, warm in fact everything about him is the only thing is good no actually best for you. You both are truly soulmates. I-I can't give you all that... I am sorry Liam" tears were falling from his eyes like Niagara fall.
"Theo look at me" and he did. Tears were also coming from Liam's face.
"My heart always beat for Dom... And you. Theo, you can't ever think like this. Dom and you have always been my world. I love you both alot like I can't even explain that much. You are the one who makes me laugh, you are my clown that also a hot one and exclusively for me" he winked and Theo had a smile on his face.
"Never degrade your love for me. Like never. I love your warmth, comfort, smell and dick" Theo blushed.
"I want both of you in my life. You are my mates, my love and soon to be husband's. I can never imagine my life either one of you. So don't you ever think like that. Promise me, Theo?"
"...promise".
"I love you alot and missed you so much my Theodore Hayden" and hugged him tightly.
"I love you too Liam" and kissed on his head.
"So... Soon to be husband's huh?" Theo smirked.
"Shut up".
"What? You don't want to be?"
"No no no, i mean i do. Uhh Theo i hate you".
"You didn't said that a minute ago".
"And I will always say that for lifetime" and kissed his lips.

(Finally, Theo and Liam are back😊. But don't worry, there are still some moments of life that we will experience with them😉.)