Chapter 27

Dominic

Theo and I left for press conference with Kevin and few bodyguards who are also my warriors. We were sitting in car when I looked at Theo beside me, he was in a deep thought so I caressed his hand. He looked at me and smiled but i knew it was not his real smile. After few minutes we reached office and went straight to hall where everyone was waiting. I held Theo's hand and assured him that everything will be fine. Then we went infront of everyone and sat on the couch while Kevin walked on stage.
"Hello everyone, thank you for coming here. I know, we all are waiting for some mysteries to be revealed". He said to make the environment comfortable.
"So, I will not waste neither yours nor my time and straight come to the point. The whole issue that was going on these few weeks will now come to an end. I will present Dominic Hayden's point of view and proofs that will prove his innocence" immediately lights were off and projector was on a video started...
(Rebecca and Dominic were sitting in a room.
"Rebecca, why did you call me here?"
"I wanted to talk to you about...us?"
"There is no us and never was" dom was getting annoyed.
"Dom, why can't you be with me? You know I love you".
"Because I don't. I only love two people in this whole world and you are definitely not one of them" he smirked. Rebecca was getting frustrated and angry, she stomped towards Dom and tried to kiss him but he pushed her away.
"Don't you dare come close to me. I swear I will kill you".
"I know you love me and not accepting because of that slut fucking Liam" the moment Rebecca spit Liam's name Dom anger shot up and he walked towards her, strangled her neck...
"Don't you ever and i mean ever fucking get Liam's name on your filthy mouth. Do you get it?"Rebecca was was shivering because of Dom's anger and nodded. next moment Dominic left the room and Rebecca stood there shouting, screaming and crying.)

After seeing video everyone got the clear idea if what actually happened in the room and what type of psycho behaviour Rebecca shown. When journalists asked about the video, Kevin replied that it will be disclosed after few minutes of who gave this video. From everyone's reaction I knew that they wouldn't be satisfied with just a video so i have already gained other proofs and signalled Kevin to show them.
"This is our first proof. Let's go on the second one" everyone looked at each other suprised.
"As you have already seen what really happened in that room then let's find out how Rebecca framed Dominic of rape" Kevin really loves to spice things up.
"These are Rebecca's medical report that we got from police in which it's written about marks, scratches and some other things that she was raped. But did she actually got raped or was it consensual?" I was really enjoying Kevin's tactics, it was like a show to him. I looked at Theo and saw him smiling and knew he was also enjoying it.
"What are you trying to say?" One of the journalist asked.
"That we have proof, Rebecca was not raped but had a moment with someone consensually and showed world that it was a rape" everyone gasped.
"This a report and i mean it an ACTUAL report of Rebecca which shows that she is 3 months pregnant and before you say that it is Dom's child I would like you all to stop there because it is not" he then showed the medical report on projector where her pregnancy is right was shown with a major breakthrough in the case and that was...
"As you all can see that there is a name written infront of father's name and it is... Mr. Jacob Scott" this was surely an amazing moment to see everyone's shocked faces.
"Yes, Jacob Scott is Rebecca's... uncle. He is the one who is father of Rebecca's child and the one who gave us that video" as soon as Kevin said these words Jacob was made to stand infront of everyone with handcuffs.
"Mr. Jacob please enlighten us with the truth" Kevin said and stepped aside. For few minutes Jacob didn't utter a word but the moment he met my eyes he shivered and started speaking...
"Y-y-yes, i am the father. Rebecca and I have been in relationship for 3 years. It's been recently when I found out that she is madly in love with Dominic Hayden, I was infuriated and hired a detective who would follow her. Few weeks before when Rebecca invited Dom in the hotel, I informed my detective to install a camera in the room to know what all was happening. When I saw her behaviour and the way she was crying for Dominic, I got angry and went to her home. The moment that happened between us I sear it was consensual but she seduced me in a way that it looked like a rape to others" he finished his part of story and there was a pin drop silence in the room, not even a single sound. Jacob was then taken outside the room and Kevin came on stage.
"As now you all have listened the real story, I would like you all to now write the actual story and not the rumours that go around".
"But in the report by police showed that the rape was done by Mr. Dominic" one journalist asked and Kevin motioned towards the head of police to come forward who is also my pack member.
"Hello everyone, I am Robin Carter the head of police. When this case was given to us I looked into it personally and find out that there were some loop holes in the investigation. So, I got to know that one of our officer and medical head on this case was involved with Rebecca and forged the report. I am truly sorry to everyone on behalf of this type of behavior from police. But I promise that never an innocent person will be behind bars".

After answering everyone's questions Kevin end the conference and we all were finally be able to relax. I just wanted to go to Liam and sleep with Theo and him in my arms which I think half of my wish is fulfilled because Theo was currently snuggled in my arms and sleeping peacefully to our ride back to home.

(Finally that bitch's real face is revealed. But, Theo and Liam?...🤷)