Chapter 21

Liam

Next morning, our relationship was everywhere including social media, news channel and also people were talking about it. Some were against it but still there were some people who accepted us and made a fanclub of us three. In three days, I was going to become Liam Hayden. When I reached office, everyone was looking at me like a prey. Then I saw Alice waving at me and I walked towards her.
"I am so happy for you" she was very excited.
"Ok, i want to tell you so many things. You are the hot topic right now and I can't believe you are dating the two most rich handsome bachelor of world. My goddd".
"Alice relax, take a break".
"No time for it. You know people are jealous of you, mostly girls they all are talking about your relationship. Like you just have to see their face it's so funny" she was really enjoying this whole scenario.
"Don't care" I shrugged. Whole day just went like a wind nothing major happened except for the stares that people were giving me.

Till the mating ceremony mom asked me not to go outside, very superstitious. So, I told Dom and Theo about it and they were upset but can't say anything infront of my mom. We usually has video calls or they would visit me.

Dominic

I was getting impatient as the days were going on. Just waiting for the mating ceremony and to hold Liam in my arms forever. Everyone was preparing for it but I was also making sure that no problem occurs in between so I asked Kevin to look for Rebecca and keep a watch on Peter as well.

Finally, the day has come. Today is the best day if my life. Theo was already excited about it and jumping everywhere. The ceremony was to be held in our backyard and everything was done. Packs from all over the world were invited, Theo and I were welcoming them with mom and dad.

Theodore

We were talking to other alphas when an elder came on stage...
"Good evening everyone, it's an honor to be here. Now, I would like Dominic and Theodore Hayden to come on stage and everyone please take your seat we would start with mating ceremony" dom and I walked on the stage and stood on elder's left side.
"Now I would like you all to welcome Liam Cooper" he said and everyone looked towards the door. He was looking the most handsome and cute person on the planet. I was fidgeting, just to hold him. Dom sensed it and held my hand while looking at Liam. He walked towards us with his mom and dad alongwith Jack behind.
Then Liam looked at both of us and gave the best smile.
"We all are gathered here for the mating ceremony of Alpha Dominic and Theodore Hayden with Liam Cooper" elder then out a necklace made of pure water and flowers in the world around our necks.
"I would like to ask Alpha Dominic, do you take Liam Cooper as your husband?"
"Yes I do, in the presence of moon goddess" Dom said and placed his hand on Liam's linking their mind and soul.
"Alpha Theodore, do you take Liam Cooper as your husband?"
"Yes I do, in the presence of moon goddess" and place dmy hand on Liam's linking our mind and soul.
"Mr. Liam Cooper, do you take Alpha Dominic and Theodore Hayden as your husband?"
"Yes I do in the presence of moon goddess" he said while smiling at us and we both kissed on his lips. Then, Dom and I stood facing each other.
"Alpha Dominic, do you take Alpha Theodore as your husband?"
"Yes I do in the presence of moon goddess".
"Alpha Theodore do you take Alpha Dominic as your husband?"
"Yes I do in the presence of moon goddess" and we kissed.
"Now, I announce you three as husband's" elder said and everyone cheered and congratulated us.

Everyone was having fun and finally I was mated with the my handsome mates. Dom and I took turns to dance with Liam, then we both also danced.

Liam

I can't believe I got married to Dom and Theo. I am officially there husband. Everyone was enjoying, my parents were happy also the pack members. They all congratulated us and forgot the misery that we all went through.
After the ceremony, Dom and Theo took me to their room.

"Finally! I can have you for myself" Theo hugged me and started nuzzling my neck.
"Ah, Theo w-wait".
"Why, you are ours" Dom said and hugged me from behind. I totally was gonna be eaten today.
"Aah, uhh d-dom" he squeesed my ass.
"Fuck" they took turns to kiss me and that also like an animal.
Theo pushed me on bed and removed my shirt while kissing my collarbone. Dom undid my pants and strated stroking my cock.
"Aaahhh, fuckkk yes ahh".
"You are so beautiful" Theo said and marked me which was really painful. Then Dom kissed me and marked, the pain was unbearable but he soothed me and later licked the mark flowing a shiver down my spine.
"Oh god, aah f-fuck yes" Dom first got inside me and kissed my jaw while pinching my nipples. He increased his pace and my legs started feeling like jelly. Then, he came inside me and laid on me.

Next minute I saw theo kissing me and stroking my dick. Then he pushed inside me and...
"Fucking hell, ahhh yes" he kissed me.
"F-faster aah, yes t-theo fuck".
"Harder pls, uhhhh" he came inside me. Then, Dom and Theo also did and marked each other. We all did like 5 times and I came everytime. They both were animals who teared me. But I do love my handsome wolves.

(New beginning...)