Chapter 40

Liam

I woke up from someone touching my face, when I opened my eyes I saw tiny little hands of my son touching my face and just looking at me and smiling. It was the most beautiful moment of my life.
"Hi sunshine" I said and his smile widened.
"I missed you so much" And hugged him tightly.
"Let's not make noise when your papa and dada are sleeping" both my mates were sleeping soundly beside me. I got up and rested my back against the wall with little on my lap and played with him for a good few minutes until...
"You both look cute" Dom said and kissed Little's as well as me.
"Is he comfortable now?" He asked while resting his head in my shoulder and we both just watched little playing with my fingers.
"Yes, he recognized me".
"How did it happen? We all tried so much to get you both together?"
"Hope... Earlier I used to back off easily but yesterday I had the confidence in my love for him and gave it a try. I never wanted to leave my family. I love you three a lot".
"We also love you Li".
"Come let's have breakfast" I nodded and we freshened up and went downstairs while Theo was still sleeping. The whole time little was in my arms. I didn't want him away from me and everyone understood that even Dom. After eating breakfast, little and I were playing in his room.
"Sunshine and mumma will have the race" We played with his toys for hours and it was good to cherish these moments with him. Finally I felt like a mother.
"Babe, come and get some rest" Dom and Theo stood at the door.
"I don't want to leave little".
"He is sleeping and we are in the next room".
"But... "
"No, just come. You also need some sleep"  And finally I have to give up.

After at least 4 hours of sleep, I woke up and saw Dom sitting at a table and doing work while Theo was playing with little on the couch.
"Did you have a good sleep?" Theo came to me.
"Ya, is he hungry?" I took little from him and he latched on my chest.
"Maybe".
"I'll just feed him" And pulled up my shirt and put his face near my nipple and he started sucking on it.
"He was really hungry".
"Hey, what are you looking at?" I asked Theo who was just staring at me.
"Uh nothing".
"Theo?"
"Actually right now, you are looking too... irresistible".
"Are you serious? I am feeding our son".
"I know but..." And I just laughed at his lustful eyes on me.
"Maybe... I might give you what you want after I feed him" I said and Dom immediately turned around.
"Really?".
"Yaa, but I promised Theo not you".
"Oh baby, how can you say that" Dom came to me.
"You are more interested in work than your mate" I pouted.
"You are the most interesting thing in my life".
"Liar".
"I can prove it".
"Ok ok guys, even I am here" Theo interrupted and at the same time little fell asleep.
"Let me take him to his room".
"Ok but let the door open".
"Yes boss" Dom took him and Theo started attacking my neck and left a huge hickey "Aah". Theo and I kissed like animals while Dom came and opened my shirt buttons and kissed my chest also biting my nipples "fuck aaah". Then Dom kissed me and Theo unbuttoned my jeans and put me in his mouth " Aaahhh God yes" "Fuck Theo". While Dom pinched and played with my nipples as they were hard and it gave immense pleasure to me "Fuck yes". Dom was the first one to finger me while Theo and I attacked each other's neck " Uhhh, pls Dom do it" and he put his in me "aaah f-fuck" "Relax baby" "Move pls f-faster" He hit my prostate and "I am close" "Me too" And we both released together. I was not even down from my pleasure Theo put his in me "aah fuck Theo" "You are so hot babe" "Fuck Theo" he hit my prostate again and again. I was about cum and did it together. I released on his stomach and he in me. All of us were panting and just laying there.
"Everytime we do, it urges us to do more" Dom said.
"Exactly, you both are great" Theo said and we laughed.
"I love you both".
"We love you too".

Theodore

It's been two days since little and Liam are connecting with each other. On the other hand, tomorrow is supposed to be our wedding with Leah but we called a meeting for the pack and with elders...
"Hello everyone, we are here for an announcement. As some of you have seen the scene that happened few days ago with little and how Liam is happy to have his son back. So, on the condition that our marriage was announced with Leah is now invalid and we declare that no marriage will be held tomorrow, also I don't want any more of these stupid suggestions from anyone in future and proudly says that Liam will only be our mate and love forever" Dom said and everyone were happy with it while elders were not.
"Come let's go" I said and walked out with Liam and little while Dom stayed to talk with some members.
"Alpha" Leah came behind us.
"What?"
"H-How can you cancel the wedding?"
"I am sorry, are you really asking me this?"
"I was supposed to be luna" She was afraid but still said it with some confidence.
"Excuse me, you can never be the luna" Liam interjected in between.
"Oh please, you shouldn't even say a word".
"Leah that's enough, you can't talk to Liam like that".
"Of course I can, you can't see Theo he doesn't love you and Dom. His son is afraid of him. He is not even a good luna" She tried to touch me.
"Stop it Leah, get the hell out of here and don't even dare to step on our land" And pushed her back. There was anger on her face and left. I knew it, something big is going to happen.