Chapter 23

Liam

It's been week since our mating ceremony. The whole pack welcomed me with open arms as their family member. In whole week I got comfortable with everyone and finally got to see whole mansion which is now my home. We all were living our new beginning peacefully but as it is not a fairytale with happy ending, reality strike me.
Right now, I am in pack office...
"What the fucking hell?" Dom shouted and for that moment I really afraid of him and scouted to the side of the couch.
"A-alpha, we tried to b-but.." one of the warriors said.
"Shut up! You can't keep an eye on a person?"
"Dom" mom tried to relax him but he glared at her and she backed.
"Kevin I want you to look into this matter personally and report directly to me".
"Yes alpha".
"Dad, can you handle the board meeting?"
"Sure son"
"Keep me updated" Dom said and walked out with Theo and I behind him.

As I entered our room, Dom stood near the window and Theo went to washroom while I just stood there. I was just trying to gather my thoughts, when Dom immediately hugged me from behind.
"Sorry" he kissed me on my neck.
"It's ok, I understand".
"I never wanted you to see my this side".
"Dom, I love you and want to see your all sides. It's just first time for me, so..."
"I love you too Liam" we both were in each other's arm, embracing the moment.
"What? Without me?" Theo pouted and we included him also.
"I love you both in the whole world" dom kissed Theo and mine's head.
Next moment I saw theo and dom sleeping beside me and want everything that happened today to vanish from their mind.

Dominic

I was frustrated with all the things happening. When I saw what chaos Rebecca made, it infuriated me. She had the audacity to put rape charge on me because of which my human life was crumbling down. I still remember it...

Flashback
We all were having breakfast when Amy called me.
"Hello?"
"Hello sir".
"Yes Amy?"
"S-sir, the n-news".
"Calm down and explain".
"Sir, pls see the news".
"Ok" and I walked towards the living room and switched on the tv. Everyone gathered there and saw what circus she had made.
"What the hell?" Theo shouted.
"How can she make such a statement?"
"Theo relax" mom said. I just stared at tv and saw how Rebecca tried to blame me for her rape. (I asked my men to keep an eye on her, then how can she make up all of this.)
I immediately called my men and started the investigation of whole matter. My whole family was put in the limelight because of this I had to increase their protection.
Flashback ends

Whole media and people were asking for my reply on this matter but I was more concentrated on knowing who is with Rebecca and had the audacity to do this. Liam and Theo were with me the whole time in the pack office. Everyone was busy doing some or the other work and trying to figure out things.
In the meantime, she was making people believe her by showing fake proofs and acting so perfectly for which she really can win an Oscar but she don't know against whom she is 'Dominic Hayden'.

(Let's begin... Rebecca)