Chapter 22

Liam

Next morning when I woke up, it felt different. When I opened my eyes I saw two arms latched to me from each side and their face in the crook of my neck. It was like caged between two huge teddy bears and hope to awake like this whole my life. Next moment, Dom stirred and opened his eyes looking directly at me with passion of love. He smiled and kissed on my forehead while Theo woke up and started kissing my neck...
"Uhh, T-theo wait" I tried to push him.
"I am sore" he looked at me.
"I love you" and kissed on my lips.
"I love you too".
"Ok guys, come let's go. Everyone is waiting to meet their Luna" Dom walked out after shower with just towel around his waist. And if I really showing off then suck it because God my husband is reallyyyy hot and wet.
"Like what you see" he asked, smirking.
"Definitely" he didn't expect that answer from me and this time I smirked and he just went to his closet. Theo and I showered together to save time, ok truthfully to make out. Then we all three got ready and went downstairs.

Earlier I was not nervous to have breakfast with pack members because I was comfortable with it in my previous pack but now after standing in dinning hall and seeing full house really broke my confidence. It was soooo big like 60 people can fit in it and everyone was already seated. As soon as I walked in they all looked at us...
"Good morning alpha's and Luna".
"Good morning" Dom and Theo greeted.
"G-good morning " i was freaking nervous. Dom placed his hand on my back and Theo held my hand. We walked towards the head of the table where two chairs were vacant maybe for alpha's. Dom and Theo sat on it and I sat on the left side of Dom with mom and dad on right side of Theo.
"Mom, why isn't there a chair for Liam here?" For first time I saw Theo being mama's boy and ponting in the space between him and Dom.
"Baby, we'll get it done. Don't worry" Theo pouted and I smiled at his childish acts. We all ate breakfast, then they introduced me to pack members and gave me a tour of whole mansion. It was so big that I got tired at the end of the day and just lied down on bed. Dom caressed my head while Theo cuddled with me. It was a blessing for me that at the end of the day I have both my mates beside me sound and safe.

Theodore

Next day, Dom and I went to pack office for work, while Liam was with some of his friends that he made in the pack. It's been 2 hrs since we came here...
"Dommm let's go, i am getting bored" ya i know i am an alpha and it's my duty but still this much of work gives me headache.
"Theo stop whining and help me. Then we can leave early" Dom said and i nodded. Whenever he is in alpha mode no one can deny him including me.
"Finally done" he smiled at my behavior and we went outside the pack house to look for Liam. He was playing with others and smiling, laughing and enjoying alot. Then he looked at us and ran, while hugging us.
"I missed you both".
"We too" and walked towards our room.

When we reached our room, what do you expect us to do?... Exactly that only we did.
Dom started kissing his lips while I kissed his neck from back and roaming my hand under his shirt. Dom started stroking his dick while I sucked on his collarbone. He moaned and we threw him on bed, he was looking at us seductively. Liam kissed me passionately and roughly while opening Dom's pants zip and stroking his dick through boxers. Then I unbuttoned his shirt and started kissing his nipples while dom pulled down his pants and boxers and took his member in his mouth " aaah, fuckkk" he moaned which increased my sex drive. I put my dick inside him from behind "fucking hell, yess aaah Theo" "you are so beautiful, aah" and cum inside him. Then Dom put inside him "ahhhh, yes come on, fuck uhhh" he moaned and dom also cum inside him and Liam also cum after few minutes. We all three then lied down panting heavily. Then saw Liam already slept and saw all the hickeys that covered his chest, neck and back. He is really going to be angry with us but fuck it, we made passionate love with our world and this is the evidence. Dom and I decided to clean  first and went for shower which turned into a hot make out session and then took Liam for clean up which was like carrying a baby for bath. Finally, we all cuddled and slept peacefully.

(Love this life...)