Chapter 31

Liam

The next morning when I woke up, both my mates were beside me and sleeping peacefully. I quietly got up and did my morning routine and went downstairs where mom was...
"Good morning son"
"Good morning mom" And kissed her cheek.
"Where are my two beasts?" She asked teasingly.
"They are still asleep and last night it was late so I let them get more rest".
"Good, these last days they both have been so stressed. It hurts me to see my sons like this. I am happy you are in their life" smiled towards me.
"Don't worry mom, I'll never let them get stressed too much".
" I know liam. So, tell me what you are going to do today?"
"Actually I wanted to ask you about that... Mom can I start going to the office?" I asked hesitantly.
"Of course son, there are no restrictions here you can do whatever you wish. This is your house and your family".
" Thank you so much mom" And hugged her. Then I prepared breakfast and decided to take it to our room for both my sleeping beauties. When I entered room they both were sleeping and cuddling, it was kinda cute so I clicked a picture and made it my phone screen. I put the tray on the table and slowly walked towards bed...
"Babes" I nudged them and they stirred but still there eyes we're closed.
"Dom-theo I am hungry. Pls wake up" I pouted.
"Ok fine, then I'll go eat with some other hot male in the house" I said to tease them and started getting down from bed but immediately two arms pushed me on the bed and now I was lating between my mates.
"Where do you think you are going?" Dom said and jealousy was clearly in his voice.
"To eat breakfast".
" With whom?" Now theo was tightly holding me.
"With a ho..."
"No, you are eating with us" Dom interrupted me and I just laughed at their antics.
"Yes babes, I will eat with you. Now come on I am hungry" And they both eventually got up. We three ate and talked about things and just enjoyed the moment.

Today, I went with Dom and Theo to office. Everyone was looking at me but I paid no attention and just continued with my work. The day went uneventful and the end of the day we all spend night like a family and hope ur remains forever.

It's been two weeks since I started going office and everything went back to normal. But I knew Dom and Theo were still looking for rebecca and her accompliance. We also haven't heard anything from Peter and I had a feeling that something is going to happen.

Today I was on cloud nine as Dom-Theo asked me to marry them...
Flashback
We all three were enjoying the weekend in our bedroom while watching a movie and I was cuddling to both of them. When instantly they asked me to get ready, I tried asking them where we are going but as usual no response even from Theo who didn't even say a word. After few minutes we arrived at a place which was deep in the forest, as soon as I got out of car I saw the most beautiful scene in front of me. There was a lake and an area was covered with lights and table-chair with my favourite dishes on them in from of lake. It was almost night which was adding a spectacular spark to the view which I was seeing...
"Let's go babe" Dom took my one hand while theo other.
"What is all this about?"
"Baby, we'll tell first let's enjoy the dinner" And we started eating. Dom-Theo were sitting in front of me and I just looked at them... My mates.
"Liam" Theo waved.
"Uh, sorry" And blushed, I embarrassed myself and just looked at my food.
"Babe, we are yours. You can see us as much as you want" Dom said while lifting my chin and I just smiled at him while Theo kissed my cheek.
"Baby, come let's have a dance" And I danced with Dom first then theo. I still didn't what was the occasion but I was enjoying myself alot. I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't realized that Dom and Theo were kneeling in front of me.
"What?" I was shocked.
"Liam Cooper, you came into our life like a light and sparkled our life with your presence in it. We can't imagine our life without you. We truly love you Liam. Will you give us the opportunity to be ours forever and make us yours for eternity. Will you marry us?" They both waited for my answer and I just looked at them. I knew they are nervous but I was getting emotional.
"Yes yes of course, Yesss" And hugged them tightly while realising my emotions and just cried in their arm.
"We love you Liam".
"I love you both too".
Flashback ends
Our family started preparations and invited people from their business world because of which this news was spread to everyone in the world and we were again on the news but it didn't effect us we all were enjoying the moments. The wedding was after one week and everyone was busy along with Dom and Theo who were winding up their work so that they can get some time to spend with me.

Finally the day has come, today whole world will witness that Dom-Theo is mine and I theirs. Right now I was in the room getting ready with my mom...
"My son looks so handsome" She cooed.
"Momm" I whined.
"I am so happy for you. Dom and Theo loves you so much" And we both just hugged each other. Next moment dad came and took me to the hall. As soon as Jack announced my name I entered from behind the door and saw Dom-Theo standing and smiling at me. They were looking godlike and I just got lost in their eyes. When I stood in from them, I saw the hall full of people. Then, the priest started the ritual and they both slid a ring in my finger and I did the same to them, we kissed. In the end, everyone congratulated us and we attented the guest. Media was not allowed and Dom-Theo ensured a tight security. After few minutes we three left hall and went to a hotel for our special night.

Dominic

I was waiting for this the moment I saw Liam entering in the hall. He was looking so handsome and I just wanted to devoured him. We all three entered our bedroom and I attacked liams lips while sucking a breath out him. Theo was attacking his neck, sucking like an animal and I knew there will be a huge hickey there. We both attacked liam...
"Aahhh" Liam moaned.
"P- please?"
"Please what babe?"
"Take me, I want you both" And we pushed him towards bed. I sucked his neck while theo kissed him hard and roamed his hands in his dick. I started opening his buttons and licked his nipples.
"Fuckkk, ahhh" He was moaning like a beast under us. Theo opened his jeans and put it in his mouth.
"Y-yesss Theo" While I kissed him and bite his bottom lip along with playing with his nipples. Then, I prepared him by putting my dick at his entrance.
"Baby, ready?"
"Yes" And I slowly pushed inside him and waited for Liam's consent to move.
"F-fuck ,yesss come on" I stared thrusting harder and deeper while Theo and he kissed. After few minutes he released and I also cum inside him. Then, Theo prepared him and thrusted deep in him while I sucked his neck. We all three did this like 5 times and evertime we all cum.  It was the best night for all if us. Liam was so tired that he slept immediately, Theo and I cleaned ourselves and joined Liam in the bed after changing it.