Chapter 13

Liam

After what all happened yesterday, I was not able to sleep and mind was a mess. I thought that maybe Dom and Theo would tell me everything during lunch but...
"Hello, Mr. Cooper?" Amy intercom.
"Hello"
"I wanted to inform you that sir's are busy so, you don't have to come".
"Uh, o-ok" the whole day I didn't saw them and went home, waiting for text from their side but nothing.
It's been five days since I have seen or talk to Dom-Theo and haven't come to office as well. Now I was really getting worried so, went to their house...
"Yes?" Guard asked.
"I want to meet Dom and Theo"
"Wait a minute" the guard then maybe mindlinked them and opened gate for me. Last time when I came, it didn't strike me but the protection here really is something else. I reached the door and saw a man standing...
"Hello, Mr. Cooper"
"Hi"
"I will take you to alpha's. Pls follow me" he took me to a door. After knocking I got a reply and went inside. Dom was working on laptop while Theo was lying on a couch with tab in his hand...
"Hey babe"
"Hey" Theo kissed on my forehead.
"How come?" Dom asked without greeting me or a kiss. It's for the first time I have seen him like this. He didn't even made eye contact with me.
"I-I missed you both"
"We missed you too" Theo was hugging me tightly and from his touch my mind was on ease.
"Why didn't you come to office?"
"Oh, we had to solve some pack issue" Theo said and took me towards couch. My eyes were still on Dom who was not acknowledging my presence.
My back was pressed against Theo's chest and we were talking but still something was missing and that was...Dom. It's been like half hour since my presence and now I was getting annoyed with Dom's behaviour.

Theo and I were watching a movie but I couldn't concentrate so...
"Ok enough" i increased my voice and they both looked at me.
"Now you both are making me super angry"
"Liam..." Theo tried to sooth me.
"No, I know it's just been like 4 months since we are in this relationship and we still have to go a long way but to make that way easy for all of us we have to trust each other. I have tried my best to come out of my shell for both of you and told everything but you both are not even trying a little bit of that. I love our relationship. I love your touch, smile, eyes, fuck almost everything. I love you guys and these few days who are drifting apart from me. I know I might sound clingy right now but I am worried about you letting me go. I want us to be together. I just...love you both alot" tears fell from my eyes and I just broke down for the first time in these 3 years. Doma and Theo immediately hugged me.
"We love you so much. You will never be apart from us. We are sorry for all this. We love you Liam, we love you".
"Pls tell me what's bothering you both?" I said.
"Uh, Liam..."
"Pls make me part of your life" I looked into their eyes and they nodded. We were lying on bed with me in the middle cuddling with both of them.
"Baby, we were not ignoring you. We were just solving some issues"
"About HIM?" I asked and they looked at each other then Theo nodded.
"Tell me..."

Dominic

The way he was eyeing Liam made me so angry that I wasn't able to control myself. So, after dropping him home I went for a run in my wolf form to ease myself. When I reached my room Theo was on bed...
"Dom..."
"I can't Theo. You saw how he looked at him"
"I know"
"I don't want things to repeat. I love Liam and can't get him hurt"
"Dom, you won't. Relax, i am here and nothing will happen to Liam" Theo caressed my cheek and I felt comfortable in his arms.
Next day I called a meeting in the office...
"Dad, we need to do something"
"Son, we can't"
"That's bullshit" i screamed. Dad, mom, beta, gamma, and elders with some high rank warriors were present.
"Dom" mom said
"Mom you saw how he behaved with Liam. I can't wait something to happen to him. He is my mate and I love him".
"Nothing will happen my son. We will protect him and Liam is very strong minded person".
"I want to know every detail of his hideouts and his location" Theo said.
"Yes alpha" beta said.
"I want all the members to have a tight training for anytime war"
"Ok alpha" head rank warrior left.
"Elders, you wanted to say something?" Theo then reminded.
"Full moon is coming and wanted to know about your mating ceremony. It's been two years since you have become alphas. Now this pack need Luna so, pls consider this matter as your top priority" he said and dad-mom and Theo were only left.
"Son's we know you are burdened with everything. Take some off from office work and rest" mom said and kissed my and Theo forehead.
So, we took some time off and worked from home. Also kept an eyes on him.
I never wanted Liam to know about HIM and live a peaceful life with him and Theo but I guess moon goddess is not on my side. After Liam's emotional breakdown I promised myself to never let him get hurt and protect my mates all my life. Now, we need to tell Liam.

(Reveal all horrible things done by HIM...)