Chapter 18

Dominic

It's been a week since we had dinner with Victor and his family. Everything is going is smoothly, our families are preparing for mating ceremony which is within a week. But I am still thinking of what will happen when people will know about our relationship.
I was working in my office while Theo was on round, immediately Amy rushed to my office...
"S-sir" I looked at her and knew something is wrong.
"What happened?"
"S-sir, media is outside our office a-and they are questioning Liam about your re-relationship".
"What?" I shouted and ran outside the building, where media was surrounding Liam and  Alice. I walked to them with my bodyguards and tried to take out Liam from that situation. As soon as we stepped inside the building Theo came running and hugged Liam while everyone was watching us. Then we both took him to our office.
"How the fucking hell that happened?" I shouted when looked at news, showing Liam kissing both of us and calling him a man-whore.
"D, relax. Not the time to shout" Theo tightly hugged Liam who was still in shock.
"Li baby look at me, everything will be fine. Don't worry" and kissed his forehead. After few minutes Liam slept on couch while Theo and I discussed the matter with dad on phone.
Dad asked us to open our relationship but we can't do that till Liam is okay with it. We also asked our men to look into the matter and get me the culprit behind all this. How can they call him a whore, it's such disrespectful. I promise myself that I will kill that bastard whoever did this. (Maybe I do have my suspicion)

Liam

It's was a great day, weather was nice so, Alice and I decided to have coffee in nearby cafe. We both were talking about different things, laughing and enjoying the moment when people started looking at me and saying words. Alice took my hand and we walked out but before entering the building media gathered around me from nowhere and started questioning me about my relationship with Dom and Theo, which I was shocked to hear. They were flashing camera on my face, touching and pushing me which was being annoying and my wolf was about to pounce on them until Dom came and took me to his office. I was furious about the way those people treated alice and me but also shocked to know that our relationship is now out. After going through these thoughts again and again I slept and woke up after few hours and saw Dom and Theo working.
"Hey babe" Theo came to me.
"Hi"
"Are you ok?"
"Hm" looked at Dom and understood that I want him also beside me. I don't know why but I always feel complete when both Dom and Theo are with me. I really can't imagine my life without one of them.
"Everything will be fine" Dom caressed my head and I was sandwiched between both of them and felt safe.
"But us?"
"No one will break us. I promise" and nodded.
I went home with few bodyguards which Dom persistently put with me for my protection when I even told or you can say reminded him that I am a werewolf but still no one can win with him when he is possessive.
Dad, mom and Jack also pack members who lived with us all stared bombarding me with questions when I stepped inside the house. I know they all worried but whole day was exhausting for me so I went to my room. I showered and then lied down on bed, saw messages on my phone from different people of office and Alice. Then, looked at news and comments on posts about me. Now, I know the situation is really out of hand.

Theodore

When we reached home, after getting shower dad called a meeting in the office including mom, dom, dad's beta and Kevin our beta...
"We all know about the situation and need to wrap this up as soon as possible".
"How?" Kevin asked.
"Did you both got any information on the culprit?" Dad asked us and we said no.
"Find out and mating ceremony will go on. Also ask Liam if he is okay to open the relationship before mating ceremony" and we both nodded.
Whole pack house was tensed because media was following our every steps, one thing is good that they can't enter our land as it is a private property.
Dom and I cuddled on bed and waiting what new thing next day will unfold for us.