Chapter 16

Liam

I was nervous as well as excited for the wedding. Till now I am not able to believe that I will marry Dom-Theo. Whole day in the office, I was smiling and people were getting suspicious especially Alice...
"Something special or someone?" She smirked.
"No one"
"Really?"
"Hmm"
"As you say" but I knew she will not leave this topic.
Next day, when I was waiting for Dom-Theo as they were in meeting, I talked to Amy...
"Is something wrong?"
"Ya, Liam. I have heard that the fashion agency we have alliance with is having some problem with their model".
"Oh, so now?"
"Both the bosses are worried about it as fashion week is in 3 days and since morning there is hectic schedule going on. Literally, they are shouting on everyone" she whispered the last part. I heard that Dom-Theo are angry but didn't knew it is something big. After few minutes their office door opens and a handsome, good looking man around 29-30 yrs walked outside with Dom-Theo behind him. He immediately looked at me and smiled(creepy) and said something to them.

After he left, I went inside their office and sat on the chair infront of them.
"Why was that man smiling?"
"Nothing"
"Huh? There is surely something. He said something to you".
"Li, there is nothing. Now, can you pls drop it" after Dom's outburst I didn't say anything and we just talked casually. While I was working, I got a call from the fashion agency and they asked me to model for them. It was little suprising and I rejected the offer but after few minutes the same man who was in Dom-Theo's office persuaded me I accepted for my mates as I don't want to see them in tension. 

Theodore

We were so busy because of fashion week and mating ceremony that we were not able to spend some time with Liam. But I know he understands the situation and will never make us overburden with anything. Later that night Dom and I were working when we got a call from Josh (fashion agency, CEO) and told us about the model he found. After this news we were so relaxed and stated preparing for the fashion week.
Next day, we went to fashion agency studio to see the preparation and to meet the model which definitely Josh didn't disclose who he was. While talking with Josh...
"Sir, he is here" one of Josh's employee informed.
"Do a trial photo shoot first. Tell everyone to get ready".
"Dom-Theo, you will love this model. He is handsome, cute and hot. Come let's see" now we were also eager to see this model. As we were waiting, a person came wearing white transparent shirt buttons open and denim jeans but...
"What the fuck?"
"What the hell?" Both Dom and I said.
"What is Liam doing here?" Dom asked Josh.
"He is our model about whom I told you guys".
"But we said no Josh".
"Oh Theo, i approached him and he accepted the offer".
"What?"
"Yes"
"I can't believe it. We need to talk to him" I said and Dom dragged Liam to change room with me behind them.
"Liam, what the fucking are you doing here?"
"You can't do this?" Both of us were shouting on him for the first time.
"Can you both just fucking calm down. I accepted this offer because of you two, I don't want to see you in tension or getting angry at others for no fucking reason".
"But babe we don't want you to go like this in front of others" I pointed towards his bare chest.
"Theo, it will be fine. Just few hours" he caressed my cheek and then Dom's who's anger level became slightly low.

After agreeing with Liam, we went outside and everyone just looked at us but we didn't mind them and continued with photoshoot. It was one of the most torturing moments for Dom and me because everyone in the room was ogling over Liam. He was standing with buttons open and wet, water dripping from his hair and chest and God those abs. He was looking hot as hell and we just wanted to take him over there and then. After few photoshoot of him in suits in which he looked devilish handsome, girls and boys tried to be near him. And our possessiveness was accelerating it's limit. As soon as he finished his photoshoot, we pulled him from there and went to our house.

Dominic

I was so furious that whosoever was coming in front of me I was shouting or being angry on them. As soon as we entered our room I pushed Liam on bed and stated sucking on his neck leaving a huge hickey. Then, I kissed his lips biting lower lip while stroking his dick. Opened his shirt button and bite his nipples, it was seen as if I was showing Liam or world that he just belong to us and no one can even see him. Then, Theo came and started kissing him while I sucked his cock and Liam was moaning which sent shivers down my spine.
"Ahhh fuck
Yess ah, d-dom uhh
Fucking hell ahhh, come on faster f-faster
Yesss, Theo. I m gonna c-cum
Aaaa, I love you both".
"We love you too" and we cuddled on our bed with Liam between us. I kissed my mates on forehead and sleep captured me.