Chapter 3

Liam

After our class ended, both Mia and I went for lunch but...
"Shit, Mia you go ahead. I'll just wash this ink from my hand".
"How did happen?"
"Maybe the ink leaked. You go I'll come" she went and i walked towards the washroom. As soon as I walked in Dominic removed his shirt and i can clearly see his abs and toned muscles on full display. I forgot that I was checking him out until I heard a noise and saw Theodore standing against the wall and both of them were smirking.
"Need anything?" Theo asked
"Uh, i just... wanted to wash my hands" i said and Theodore pointed towards the sink. While washing I saw both Dominic and Theodore looking at me while smiling and with some kind of amusement in their eyes.
"You are Liam, right?" Dominic asked and now he was wearing a different shirt.
"You know me?" and they both looked at each other.
"Ofcourse"
"How can we not know about the boy who looks so cute" Theo said while stroking my cheeks. And they both left smirking while i freezed at the spot thinking about what just happened.

When I reached cafeteria...
"Liam why are you blushing?" Mia asked
"Me? Oh maybe heat" she quirked her eyebrow and continued eating her food. While eating I saw Dominic and Theodore eating their food but seeing me seductively.
"What happened to them?"
"Huh?" She pointed towards twins.
"I don't know"
"But they are clearly checking you out"
"Come on, they must be seeing some girl"
"Hm, sure" after lunch we both attended all our classes and went home. Only 3 days were left for me to leave for Harvard.

Dominic

After the washroom incident, whenever I would see Liam a smile always appeared in my face but I never talked to him. Liam was nowadays constantly in my mind which was creeping me out.

Theodore

I knew these days Dom was only thinking about Liam because same things was happening with me  there was an aura or spark that led dom and me towards him. But for few days we didn't see him in school...
"Dom are you looking for Liam?" I asked him quietly when his eyes were looking for him in the hallway.
"Hm, but where the hell is he?"
"Don't know, it's been like 5 days and i am missing him".
"Don't worry, we'll find out" during lunch we saw Mia with some of her friends but Liam again was not there. So, we send Ava one of our close friend to know about him...
"So?" Dom asked
"He has gone?"
"What?" Both of us shouted.
"Relax, i mean he went to Harvard University".
"Why? How?"
"He got accepted because of his intelligence and left five days ago" Ava went.

"Now we will not be able to see him" I pouted.
"It's ok, deal with the reality "
"I miss his smile, eyes, cuteness actually everything ".
"Theodore, don't get too much attached otherwise you will get hurt in future" i nodded.

Dominic

I did make theo understand about his feelings but what about mine. I also feel the same thing about Liam. How will we survive these 3 months without him?
After classes when we went home i saw missed calls from mom...
"Hey baby, how are you and Theo?"
"Mom we are fine and your favourite child also"
"Shut up, you are also my favourite son" i smiled
"Have you eaten anything?"
"Yes mom, how is everyone?"
"Everything is fine son. I just want to see my both son infront of me".
"We'll come soon mom. Talk to your naughty child. Love you mom, bye" i gave phone to thei when he entered and he talked for hours with mom. I knew that Theo and mom are very close and they miss each other alot. Then, I went to make dinner and Theo came after few minutes. We both ate while talking about different things and enjoyed the moment. I just hope that day comes when we both can sit with our family and eat together.