Chapter 30

Liam

After clearing all the misunderstandings I came home and Theo was still in the office for some work. I reached my room and called Dom...
"Hey baby".
"Hey"
"So how were the things?"
"Good, I cleared everything" and then told him the whole story of what all happened in the office.
"Oh, I know Theo he is little bit more sentimental than me. He always shows happy going face but I know his emotional personality. I also believe that from now he will be more open to you as well as your our life from now. Love you Liam".
"I hope so Dom. I want you both to make me your part of life and want to see all your shades. I love you alot D".
"Now rest, I will be back by night. I am with some friends".
"Ok, bye".
"Bye".
After talking with Dom, I rest for few hours until Theo came back.
"Oh sorry, I'll just get fresh. You can rest".
"Hmm" when he left for bath. I got really horny and went behind him. As soon as I touched Theo who was standing under shower and water dripping on his body...
"Uhh, Li I thought you were sleeping".
"Now I don't want to" and slide my hands on his chest while making a contact with his eyes.

I started kissing Theo's lips and while roaming my hands on his chest.
"Aah" i bit his bottom lips for entrance and he immediately took control. I missed these lips on me.
"Ahh, I missed you Theo" and he kissed me hungrily with water dripping on us.
"Fuck me" i said in his ear and he pushed me against wall while kissing my jaw and sucking on my neck.
"Yes aaah" he started stroking my dick while kissing my chest and licking my nipples.
"Aaaah, fuck Theo, aah yes"
"I know you love this babe" and sucked my nipples.
"Pls pls f-fuck me, ahh" he picked me up and I put my legs around his wait with my back against the wall.
"I love you Liam" and put his dick inside me.
"Aaah, fuck" and thrust deeply in me.
"Fuck yesss, hmmm aah ahh, y-yess" while stroke my dick fast.
"I m going to cum, aah fuck Theo".
"Hold babe, aahh, you are so good".
"Fuck- fuck aaaah".
"Cum with me Li" and i came on him while Theo came in me and it was the best pleasure.
"I love you too" and put my head on his shoulder. We both were panting and just kissing each other for all the time we missed.
"Let's get cleaned".
"Hm, i can't feel my legs".
"I'll prepare a hot bath for you" and he went for it. We both cleaned ourselves and went for bed after getting ready.
"I missed this. I missed my Theo" I said while cuddling with him and hugging him tightly.
"I m sorry".
"No don't be, I love you, never forget" he kissed my forehead and we both slept.

Dominic

I gave Liam and Theo time to share their feelings and we all three can again be in a relationship. All these days I was so hurt to see the way they were behaving with each other. I love both of them equally and even if one is upset my heart breaks and just want smile on their faces. And those smile were back while seeing there faces and the way they are sleeping while cuddling with each other. I just need them, they are my whole world.
So, I went to change and immediately hopped in beside Liam and hugged him with his back against my chest. We all three slept peacefully that night after all these days.

(Hope, these peaceful days remain and Liam, Dominic and Theo always have passionate love between them.❤️)