Chapter 41

Third POV

"Now is not the time to fight or curse each other. We have to behave like a team".
"I said earlier she is a useless bitch. She can't even keep a baby to herself and now she wants to be a fucking Luna".
"Hey, I did whatever you both told me to do. From the start I was both of your puppets" Leah shouted.
"Shut the fuck up. You both are giving me a headache. Can we just handle this situation first?"
"Ok, what is on your mind?"
"Attack".
"What?"
"Yes, we will attack at midnight".
"And how do you plan it?"
"Just wait and watch" And the person left.

Dominic

As I walked into bedroom Theo and Liam were playing with little.
"I got to know about the scene with Leah".
"Dom, I..." Theo hesitated.
"Theo, you are also an alpha and you can also make decisions on your own. It doesn't need my approval everytime" I walked towards him and kissed his forehead. Then, went to change my clothes. When I came back Liam and Theo snuggled into blanket and little was sleeping in his room. I layed beside Liam and cuddled with both my mates.

Around 2 Kevin mindlinked us...
"Alphas there is an attack".
"Follow the protocol. We are coming" We all three got up.
"Li, take little to safe room".
"But, you both".
"We'll be fine. Pls just go" And Liam took little with him.
"Let's go Theo" When we reached outside, everyone were already present there. My parents along with liams and jack were also fighting. Theo and I joined them, we all were winning by killing mist of the rogues but at a point everything froze and three people emerged from forest.
"Hello people, see whose back" Peter was standing in front of us and we couldn't do anything.
"Did you all miss me? Oops, forgot you are frozen. Rose, darling pls release my dear family" And the lady next to him snapped his fingers and only my family could move.
"I am going to kill you".
"Oh, not so soon my child".
"You were the one who brought him?" Theo pointed towards Leah.
"My my, don't be so angered Theo she is just a puppet. By the way where is my beautiful angel Liam?"
"Why do you want him?" Now my anger was really touching it's limit.
"Hmm, maybe for some... pleasure" And the moment that word came from his mouth I pounced on him. As soon as I punched him, I was thrown back by a force and crashed with a tree.
"Dom, are you ok?" Theo asked and my arm was injured.
"Who do you think you are?" He shouted on rose.
"Let me show you who I am" And she started hurting my family by just her fingers.
"No no, leave them. They didn't do anything" I cried from the pain my family and Theo were experiencing.
"I'll do whatever you want".
"Finally, those words from your mouth feel like heaven" And rose left them.
"Theo-Theo, look at me babe. I am here" He was so badly injured and coughing blood.
"Oh come on, I don't have time for all this" Peter walked to me.
"Let's start then. But first of all the present" He said and Liam entered with little in his arms and two rigues behind him.
"Liam" I screamed and ran to me.
"Theo, what happened to him?" He saw his bloody body and started crying.
"Now that my precious present his here. Let the show begin" Peter held my hand and rose put her as well on us and started chanting something.

I looked around and that moment saw blood bath around me. Some of my pack members were dead while others were frozen. Whereas my family were just lying at the ground in pain and looking at me pitifully. Liam is sitting with little and Theo and just watching me. It all felt like that my world is slowly getting destroyed...
"Why did you stop?" Peter asked rose.
"I don't know, something is restricting me from transferring alpha powers".
"What do you mean? We are so close" He shouted on her.
"I am trying".
"Hello my little sister" A voice came from forest and slowly a person came into view.
"Grace?" Rose was shocked.
"Who the hell is she?" Peter was in fury.
"Sh-She..." Rose was scared as hell.
"Let me introduce myself. I am Grace, Rose's elder sister and the most powerful witch in the world".
"What? You said no one was ever powerful than you".
"I-I am".
"Then prove, continue with your chanting" Rose tried but nothing happened.
"You did this" She pointed at Grace.
"Of course" Next moment all my members were released and fought with all the rouges. While Grace held Rose's power and she was now not able to protect Peter. (Peter was never powerful enough on his own. He was also like other werewolves. He was only depended on Rose's witch powers.)
"You have always hurt my family. Now is your turn uncle" I held his neck and bite him while clawing his arms and chest.
"I will slowly and gradually make it more painful for you" And signalled Grace to put more strength in my claws.
"Aaaaaa, D-dom I am your uncle. Pls leave me".
"Never, do you hear me. I'll never ever leave you. You scumbag" And scratched his whole body with my claws by putting more pressure and taking out his organs. This whole torturing moment lasted for 15 mins where I took all the revenge from that bastard.

"Dom, he is dead" Liam said.
"He fucking tortured my family this whole time Liam" I was literally crying.
"He got what he deserved Dom. He will never come back" And hugged him.
"Where is Theo?"
"He is in hospital with other pack members. Come let's go" And we went to hospital where all whole family was being checked and I was really happy to see them alive.
"Thank you so much for your help Grace" She was standing near a pillar.
"Don't be. I am always with honest people. And your family is the most reputed as well as respted one" She said with a smile on her face.
"What about Rose?"
"Don't worry about her. She is my problem to handle. You relax".
"Thanks for your help once again" she smiled and turned around but...
"Oh and if you need me again, contact me personally. Don't go around and ask for me like detective" She laughed.
"Sure thing" And left.
"By the way, how did you know about Grace?" Liam asked as we entered our room.
"After your accident, I looked for rose background and got to know about Grace which was really very difficult because she has erased all her ties with rose. So, I looked for her but found nothing and now she is here" Liam nodded.
"Don't stress yourself, now everything is good" And kissed in his lips.

It's been two weeks since the whole incident and everyone is out from hospital and recovering at their homes. Theo and my family is also good and our life is finally back on track.