Chapter 12

Liam

Since the day, my parents met Dom and Theo they are just talking about them non-stop. My mom has started behaving like a teen girl with a crush and dad is just talking about their ability to handle both different worlds and their capability, whereas jack is a gone case he really had made them his role models. So, today is finally the day to meet their parents and won't lie I am seriously nervous or maybe afraid to meet the former Alpha specially.
Dom and Theo picked me up from home and it took us around 20 mins to reach their house sorry not house but an actual fucking mansion, castle, villa or whatever you can imagine. I was astonished for few minutes until Dom placed his hand on my back.
"Baby, let's go inside" i nodded and we entered. It was so beautiful and spacious. The interior was so good and my eyes landed on a huge family photo hung on the wall in living room. While I was nervous and in my own world I saw Dom and Theo's parents coming...
"Good evening Mr and Mrs Hayden"
"Good evening" Luna said and we all seated with dom and Theo on my each side while Alpha and Luna on the opposite couch.
"How are you doing, son?" Luna asked
"Good, ma'am"
"Oh pls just call me Luna till the time comes for you to call me...mom" she said teasingly and I blushed. Now i know from where Theo gets his personality. For like 5 mins only Luna and I were talking alongwith Dom and Theo and Alpha was just listening to the conversation. As time passes my heart beat was fast because silent alpha is more dangerous but...
"Mr. Cooper" he said for the first time since my arrival and his deep voice just gave me a heart attack.
"Y-y-yes, sir"
"Do you love my son's?" He asked.
"Yes sir"
"Welcome to the family" he said and everyone just stared at alpha.
"What? I can't welcome my son in law in the family" he casually said and everyone smiled but i was still afraid of alpha.

It's been like 3 hrs since my arrival and I have little bit opened up to Alpha and fully to Luna. I took a round of mansion with Dom and Theo and knew that I won't be able to see whole of it in my whole life. Right now i was in their room...
"I want to fulfill mom's wish" Theo said while hugging me from back.
"Huh?"
"For you to call her mom" and started kissing my neck.
"Ah,hmm aah"
" T-theo aah"
"Guys, without me" Dom said and he kissed on my lips.
"F-fuck aah, ah"
"You are so cute" Theo said
"Hmm ah ahhh"
"We love you Liam" Dom said
"I love you both" and after our hot make out we went downstairs but when we reached living room i saw some new faces and kind of tension like environment.
"What the hell are you doing here?" Dom shouted and for the first time I saw his anger otherwise he would be a calm person.
"Oh come on, you welcome your guests like this" the person in middle said. I was standing little behind Dom and Theo so the person didn't noticed me.
"You are not a fucking guest" Theo growled.
"Hmm, ya you are right. I am not a guest but a f..."
"Don't finish that sentence. You are nothing to us" Alpha said and I for real witnessed his anger.
"Now I am sad" the person was acting really weird.
"Just leave my home" Luna said calmly but she was also angry which was clearly visible.
"What if I don't?" And this time Dom and Theo were about to pounce on him but I held their arms and...
"My my my, what do we have here?" He said while smirking at me and from his looks a shiver ran to my spine.
"Not fair Raven, you kept such a fine young man from my eyes" he pouted and licked his lips by not breaking eye contact with me.
"Enough, leave" Dom and Theo growled and everyone felt the terror they were posing.
"You both are so boring. I am going now but will come back. Bye" he winked at me and left.

Whole this time I had no clue what the hell just happened. I felt as if I was just eyes raped by that person. I wanted to aske dom-theo about him but the tension and anger on their faces I just couldn't do it. As soon as he left they took me to my home. The whole ride was filled with silence. When we reached, dom and Theo just kissed my forehead and left. Now I was really getting agitated and wanted answers to my questions.

(Who the fucking hell is HE?)