Chapter 34

Dominic

You all should be intrigued to know about Rebekkah, actually she is in the cell but I am never the person to forgive, who harms my family. After her arrest, I used to go there and entertain myself by torturing her till last limits. When the first time I visited her...
Flashback
"Hello Rebekkah" a sinister smile was on my face and she was kneeling in front of me with chains cuffed on her hands.
"Pls pls let me go. I will never come in front of you. Pls".
"Oops, can't fulfill that wish".
"Dom, I... "
"Dominic for you. No one calls me Dom except for my family which you are exactly not" I lashes out on her as she was just testing my patience. So, I just stood up and went towrds towards a table on the corner where all the materials were kept.
"D-Dominic n-no pls. I beg pls" She started crying as I went to her with a knife. I slowly cut her finger and put a mark on her face of which she was proud of.
Flashback ends
All this torture continued for weeks with double the pain she gave to my mates. And stopped when Liam was pregnant. I know, I am sadist but only for those who come near me or my family. I have only one rule in my life never to mess with my family.

Now about Peter, that person was Mr. Invisible. After his last visit to our house, I asked my men to keep a check on him but I don't know how he managed to know about it and one day...
Flashback
"What happened Dom?" Dad asked as he and Theo entered my office.
"What the fuck. Who did that?" Theo screamed as soon as he saw my three men's body lying on the floor with their heads apart.
"Peter"
"How?" Then Kevin explained the whole story of how Peter got hint that someone was watching him and he did this with our men and send a letter with their bodies.
"What is in the letter Dom?" I gave it to Theo.
'Hello my lovely family. I hope everyone is missing me. I know you all want to see my pretty face but no need to send these people behind my back, you know that's cheating. I am sad now, but as my family I forgive you all. So, let me tell you one secret, I will show myself to you all in no time. Just have patience. And yes, say my regards to beautiful angel Liam. Soon I'll meet him properly.'
"How can he even say Liam's name from his filthy mouth?" Theo growled from anger. And I was as furious as him after reading the letter.
"Don't worry Theo, Peter is not going to live much. I promise."
"Dad, I request that this matter should not go out of this room. About all of this only four of us should only know."
"Sure son".
"Kevin, I want everyone to train double from tomorrow and be ready for war anymoment" He nodded and left.
"Dad, let's cremate our men and tell his family that it was a rougue attack".
" Okay" And he also left. Then, I saw Theo and opened my arms for him.
"Nothing will happen to Liam. We will protect him" and caressed his head.
"I trust you".
Flashback ends
It's been a month since that incident and nothing happened from Peter's side. I knew he was planning something big. And increased Liam's security as he was now a few weeks away from delivery.

Everything was going fine until...
"D-Dom, Liam is in hospital" Kevin called as I was in my office (human office) and immediately ran towards pack house.
As soon as I entered the pack hospital, everyone looked at me. I saw Theo and hugged him. For a few minutes we both hugged and cried on each other's shoulder. Next moment, doctor came and everyone gathered around him.
"Is Liam and the baby ok?" Mom asked.
"Actually the impact was so hard that it was necessary for us to do the surgery and deliver the baby right now. The baby's immune is little weak but still healthy" Our baby was fine. Everybody relaxed for a moment but...
"Unfortunately a strong wolfsbane was injected in Liam and his wolf tried to protect the baby from it he got weak and lost his energy because of which Liam slipped into coma".
"Nooooo" Theo shouted, I got numbed and other's were crying. I immediately went into room and saw my baby just lying there and that moment I was lifeless. Theo came behind me and went straight to him.
"Li, look at me. Pls baby, I am here. Pls open your eyes pls" He was totally broken and I knew nothing will be fine from now. Everything is destroyed. Next moment, all the family members gathered in the room and stood there, just seeing Liam. His mom was crying in her husbands arm. Jack was beside Liam's bed. Dad was consoling mom and I was freezed on my place the moment I entered. 'It was all my fault, I was not able to protect him. He is in this state because of me. I am not a good mate. I should die, everyone is in this state because of me... '
"Dom Dom" Theo shook me out of my trance.
"Babe, nothing is your fault. Don't blame yourself".
"But Liam... "
"He will come back to us. I know" And hugged me. I didn't knew when I started crying and wish Liam to come back. Everyone were still until...
(A wailing sound of a baby heard in the room. And nurse eneterd with the baby.)
"Alphas" Nurse called and everyone looked at the baby.
"He needs his mother but... " Doctor said and Theo walked towards nurse and took our baby in his arms.
"He is just like Liam. Dom?" He called me and went to him and our little was really like his mom. Both of us cooed him as he was still crying.
"He needs to be fed from his mother but as we cannot do that now I suggest you to use normal milk. His immune system will be weak so you have to look after him well" Doctor then left.
"Give to me, we'll feed him" Mom took baby from us.
"Aww, he is so cute. Just like my baby".
"I wished Liam to open his eyes and see his son" Both mom's were crying but still took the responsibility of taking care of our son.
"Dom-Theo, name of your son?"
"Mom we'll just call him little. Liam will give his son the name" I said and hoped for him to wake up fast.

(Let's pray, Liam to wake up and see his son who is waiting for his mother.)