Chapter 19

Liam

Since morning, I knew it's going to be a very bad day. As soon as I stepped inside the building everyone was looking at me and whispering behind my back. I just went to my office and felt like talking to noone and lowered my head on table when...
"Feel like talking?" Alice sat infront of me and I sighed.
"Liam, talk to me" how can I tell her everything about me being werewolf.
"Alice, I am in relationship with Dom and Theo. I don't want you to hear any kind of rumours from anyone so I am telling you. I will understand if you take space from me because of all the commotion. I am sorry, really sorry Alice. I-I..." didn't know I was crying and Alice hugged me.
"Shh, it's ok. I don't hate you nor I'll leave your side. I am your bodyguard from now on my hotqueen" i laughed at my nickname.
"I am grateful to have you in my life" and she kissed on my forehead.
Then I told her everything about my relationship with Dom-Theo except for werewolf part and she gossiped about what people were saying about me in the office which I roughly figures out. During lunch, I didn't go to their office because of me being talk of the town and just sat in my office.

Dominic

I got to hear what people were talking about Liam in office and news was also showing the same things about us which was annoying and I was worried for Liam. But he didn't came during lunch so Theo and I went to his office. Everyone was looking at us when we reached his floor because we never come to any floor except for emergency situation. We entered Liam's office and his head was on the table, closed the door and walked towards him.

Theodore

We sat infront of him and I caressed his head, he looked at both of us surprised.
"What are you doing here?"
"We came to see you" Dom placed hand on his cheek.
"Why didn't you come to our office?"
"Don't want any more rumours or gossip" the way he said clearly showed he was getting very much affected with the whole situation and I was getting agitated seeing all this. I missed my old Liam.
"We'll get through this" kissed on his lips.
"Hm, btw I told Alice about our relationship but not wolf thing".
"We trust you" Dom said.
"Dad want us to open our relationship in media".
"Do you want to?" I asked him and his face was blank showing no emotion.
"Our mating ceremony is just few days away after that anyone will know, it's best we tell on our own" he said while looking at us and his eyes showed love and trust he has on us.
"We love you, no matter what" and embraced him in our arms.
"I love you both alot".
"I'll talk to dad about this" Dom said and Liam nodded.
After having lunch with Liam rest of our day was less tension free. When we reached home, called for a meeting just for family members including our beta Kevin.
"What happened Dom?" Dad asked
"Pls everyone sit down" I sat on chair behind table while dad, mom and Kevin on couch while Dom stood in middle.
"Liam wants to open the relationship".
"That's good. I know it's been a stressful day for all of you but don't worry we all are with you".
"Thanks dad. Now, we just need to come up with a story to tell people about our relationship".
"Hmm".
"Don't think too much. Just keep it simple" mom said and we looked at her, confused.
"I mean we can tell the truth that you three were in same high school and met there".
"Ya, we can start with that. Rest we'll see" and dismissed the meeting. I asked Kevin to inform media to be in our office at sharp 2pm.
I also messaged Liam about it to give him heads up. Let's see what happens next.