Chapter 2

Liam

When I reached home, everyone was gathered in the living room and as soon as they saw me, mom hugged me.
"What happened guys?"
"Oh my baby, I am so proud of you".
"Oh-k"
"Liam, you have been accepted in Harvard University your dream University".
"Wh-what?"
"Yes, it is true" mom showed me the letter and I was not able to believe. It's been three months since I applied for it and now I am going. Ya, i know as high school student how can I get into University but as I said I am an intelligent one. After eating dinner which obviously included all my favourite dishes i went to sleep.

"Shut up, really?" Mia screamed in the hallways when I told her about it.
"Yes yes"
"I can't live without you. Why do you have to be so intelligent?" She asked and i shrugged.
Only five months was left for high school to get over. But i was going to university before it and everyone was pretty much excited. During dinner...
"Dad, what about them?" Jack asked.
"I have told them and they agreed".
"So honey, what is the situation there?" Mom asked worriedly and we all looked at dad.
"Don't know but we are trying to figure it out" then another topic started.
You all must be thinking what we were talking about during dinner, actually it's a secret don't tell anyone we are... Werewolves. My father is gamma of alpha, our pack is small with like 500 werewolves, we don't live in pack house but visit it occasionally. While thinking about all the things happening in my life, sleep conquered me.

Dominic

"Yes dad, we are fine. Yes, bye love you".
"Dad again" Theo was laying on my bed.
"Shut up, he is worried about us".
"Ya ya" he started playing on his phone and i smiled at his carefree attitude.
"Ok, so how about party tonight?"
"Ah, finally can't wait to go".
"Then go and get ready. I wil call others" he went. After calling our friends I got ready and waited for Theo. While scrolling my phone I saw photo of our family and missed them. It's been three years that we have not seen them just because of that thing.
"Hey, i am ready".
"Hm"
"Everything fine?"
"Ya, come let's go"
"Dom, i know you miss them and you can express your feelings to me" i hugged him and we stayed like that for few minutes. Atleast I have Theo with me and only few months are left for school to get over. Whole night our gang partied like animal and enjoyed the freedom.

Next day, when we all were standing in the hall somebody screamed and everyone gave their attention to it. I laid my eyes and saw Liam with his friend getting excited about something. I know this boy because of his popularity and he was super cute alongwith some swag a deadly combination. As they were talking I saw Theo also looking at him with same affection as me. You can say we both had some kind of attraction towards him but we never tried to get into any kind of relationship, as we were waiting for someone special.
"Let's go guys" Mike said and we went for our classes. Theo and I were in every class.
"Hey boys" Stella one of the schools slut came to us.
"Hi Stella" Theo responded with a bored expression and i just gave my fake smile.
"Are you guys free today?"
"Nope"
" Oh come on, you can take out some time for me" she slide her fingers in my arms and Theo immediately removed it.
"Sorry but we don't have free time" he said to her in a rude way and she just went away.

During lunch we all were sitting at our table and chatting. Immediately, food fell on my shirt from a boy and when I looked at him he was shaking in fear.
"I am sorry, really sorry. I got pushed and it fell, it was not intentional. I am..."
"It's ok boy, relax".
"Sorry once again" i smiled and he left.
"Dude your shirt is totally ruined" Mike said.
"Yup".
"Dom yo go to washroom and try to wash it, I'll get spare shirt from your locker" Theo said and we both went on our ways.