Chapter 35

Theodore

After moms took little Dom immediately went to Kevin and asked him what actually happened. I was behind him when he took us to a bodyguard who was badly injured but still able to talk which none of our other bodyguards were to do.
"What exactly happened?" Dom was furious and his alpha mode was making others uncomfortable in the room.
"Dom, relax" I rubbed his back and he became less furious.
"Speak".
"A-Alpha, l-luna told us that he wanted to go shopping for baby. So, we prepared three cars with 8 bodyguards who were highly trained warriors. When we left at a point, we smelled some scents which was coming closer to us...
Flashback(incident)
"Luna you wait here, we'll go and check" One bodyguard in Liam's car got out with others in different car. And slowly walked towards the scent, when immediately a rogue attacked them. Seeing this Liam also got out of the car with one of the bodyguard behind him. And saw some others coming from the forest and attacking them. Liam also transformed into his wolf and tried to fight but wasn't able to do for long because of pregnancy. While other warriors (bodyguards) were killing rogues and winning the fight. But instantly everyone frozed except for Liam. And two people stood in front of him.
"Hello my beautiful angel. How are you?"
"Peter?"
"Oh, I am so glad to hear my name from you".
"What do you want?"
"Everyone knows what I want. And now I also want you".
" I will never be yours. You rapist, you disgust me" Liam shouted.
"Uh huh, now that's not the way to talk my angel" And he walked towards him.
"Don't you dare come close to me".
"Oh my little fireball. I love how fiery you are".
"Back off Peter or I'll kill you".
"Oof, you are wasting my time now. Rose I just want my brother and nephews to suffer. So, just get over with it" He said to the lady with him and whispered "painfully" in her ear and left. As soon as he left, she moved her fingers and all the warriors unfrozed but they didn't have any strenghth to fight and rogues started attacking them brutally. While rose walked towards Liam who was trying to protect his child.
"Now your turn" And she smirked. But one of the warriors came in between them to protect his Luna but she quickly broke his neck from her fingers.
"Liam don't be scared nothing will happen" And few rogues held him while rose injected him with strong wolfsbane.
"Finally, see you in next life. Bye" And she left.
Flashback ends
"I am going to kill that bastard" And started preparing for the war.
"Dom- Dom, listen without plan we can't attack him. Look at me, he has a witch on his side and right now he wants us to attack him" I tried to calm him.
"We need to think carefully" And he agreed. Then we looked for Peter's hideout but he again vanished and left a note for us 'I'll be back soon' written on it. From that moment we were prepared for war and just waited for the right time.

It's been two weeks since Liam is in a coma. Everyone is devastated, the pack house is no longer a lively place. Every member is waiting for their luna to wake up. Our family has completely broken. Liam's mom and dad along with Jack and their pack has started living with us. And as for Dom and me, we both know that we are incomplete without Liam, we are trying to gather our emotions and look after the pack as well as business but we all know it's impossible, so step by step. Both the moms are helping us in taking care of the little. Until now, he is just familiar with our families warmth, not even pack members have touched him.
"Shh shh, papa is here" I cradled him, he every night sleeps in between me and Dom. He is our little Liam.
"Is he still crying? Should I call mom" Dom walks to me and takes him.
"No, let them sleep, whole day they take care of him. Wait I'll get milk for him" And went to get bottle that mom prepared.
"Here" And he started sucking after cooing him for two to three minutes. He always does that because he needs his mother.
"I see that moms are tired but still they help us with little" I put my head on Dom's shoulder while he feed little.
"I know Theo but we can't help it. We both are trying so much, but it's never enough. I just don't want our child to feel lonely. He is already very weak and misses his mom".
"I agree, but can we at least relief some burden from their shoulders. Let's get someone to take care of little" And he agreed. So we looked for a nanny with mims help and finally found one but after doing a background check. She was from another pack who was in alliance with us.

Liam is in coma for a month and everything is going slowly, we still have no clue about Peter. Little is getting along with his nanny Leah. Dom and I have took job of attending business and pack alternatively. Everyone's life felt like a robot mode, no one was happy just going on with their life.
"Babe, little is still weak and waiting for you. Dom and I miss you Li, pls come back" I was sitting beside Liam's bed. We come here and talk to him like alwways and update him of everything.
"We'll see mumma. Little is going to wake mumma" Dom entered with little and Leah behind him. She never leaves Little's side.
"Awww my baby, come here" And took him.
"See mumma is sleeping. Give kiss to him. little misses mumma right?" He was being fuzzy but still we try him to see Liam. After few minutes he started crying, and Leah took him from me. He got too attached her so we let it be.
"We love you Liam and waiting for you always" Dom and I kissed his forehead and left when his mom came.

(When will Liam wake up? Is Little's attachment with Leah good or bad? When will Peter die?
Aaaaahhhh, too many unsolved questions.)