Chapter 17

Liam

When I woke up I saw two arms around me on each side and looked at my handsome mates sleeping peacefully and smile came on my face while remembering last night moments. We three haven't gone all the way and waiting for the special night, making me nervous. As I was engrossed in my thoughts Dom stirred and kissed on my cheek...
"Good morning"
"Good morning" and we just looked in each other's eyes which was full of passionate love until Theo also woke up and kissed me. After getting ready we all went downstairs.
"Good morning son's" Dom-Theo's mom said.
"Good morning mom" finished our breakfast and left for office.
"Dom you can leave me before. I don't want others to see us together".
"Uh, sure" I knew he didn't want to but our relationship is still not out in 'human' world. And I am scared of how people will react to it. After few minutes Dom and Theo left me near a cafe and I walked to office from there.

Theodore

After leaving Liam...
"Dom.."
"I know Theo" he interrupted me.
"We both know that we live in two different worlds. Three people in relationship is common in our world but not in 'human' world. We need to give time to Liam".
"But you know we can't keep this secret forever".
"Hm" he didn't have me an answer and I know he is also thinking about the same thing. I just pray moon goddess and hope for the best.
When we reached our office, after few hours we got a call from our dad informing us to attend a dinner with one of our partners family.
"Let's go Dom"
"Wait a minute Theo" he was still working on a project. (Uhh, workaholic mate)
"Come on, dad will get angry and i don't want to face his rage".
"Uff, you are such a baby Theo" i showed him my cute smile and he kissed on my lips.
"Love you" he said while hugging me.
"Love you too".
We left for the restaurant, after reaching we went straight to the VIP room where mom and dad were already seated alongwith Victor his wife and daughter.
"Good evening" we both greeted him and took our place.
"So, let's enjoy food first then we'll talk about other things" dad said and we all dig in. While eating I saw Victor's daughter Rebecca eyeing Dom in a seductive way and my wolf got jealous. I immediately held Dom's hand under the table, he looked at me and smiled. I don't know why but I was really getting a bad feeling about this meeting.

So, after eating food...
"I enjoyed the food alot, thank you Raven" Victor said with a smile which had some motive behind it.
"Oh, no problem at all".
" So, why did you invite us for this dinner?" I love my dad for one thing that he does not wander around the bush and is straightforward.
"Raven, as now your son's have become independent and leading the company so well, don't you think about next step in their life?"
"What do you mean?"
"Uh, I wanted your son Dom... to marry Rebecca" and the climax came. Woah, i did had a feeling something was going on. As soon as he said those words I wanted to kill that man but Dom felt my anger and held my hand tightly.
"Victor I don't think that can happen".
"Huh, why?"
"You are our oldest partner and we trust you, so I just want to tell that my son has already found someone".
"What?" the way he screamed it felt as if he got one of the most shocking news of his life. (like come on, it is not like Dom cheated on you)
"Who?"
"Sorry, it's our family privacy can't disclose" there was an awkward silence for few minutes and I looked at Rebecca who was still eyeing Dom but this time with something else maybe anger.
"And what about... Theo?" my god can't believe this man, he is not leaving any chance to have a relationship with our family.
"Sorry?"
"Victor, i didn't knew you would go this low. You are trying your daughter to have chance with both of my son's" mom said for the first time after the whole conversation.
"N-no you are taking wrong. I-i mean..."
"Shut up. My son's are not fucking OBJECTS" mom shouted with full rage on her face and everyone presented in the room shivered.
"Victor, I think you should leave" and victors family left but Rebecca turned while raising her eyebrow and smirked, left.

(Something is to happen...)