Epilogue

Third POV

"Caleb, Reon, Ryder. Are you boys ready?" Liam shouted.
"Just 5 mins mumma".
"No, I want you all ready in 2 mins or I'll come up".
"Okk..." Then Liam started preparing a bag for his youngest son who was sleeping on the bed.
"Babe, is everything ready?" Theo entered in the room.
"Ya, I'll just pack miles bag then I'll get ready. Just give me 2 mins".
"Give this to me. You go and get ready" Theo took bag from him and pushed him in the bathroom. While Theo was packing everything Dom came.
"Where is Li?"
"He is getting ready" And Dom went straight to his son who was waking up.
"Aww my baby is awake. Come to dada".
"He is looking so handsome" Theo kissed Miles forehead and both the alphas started playing with their son.
"What are you guys doing? We'll be late" Liam was all ready and took his son from them.
"Don't stress out baby. Everything is done, relax" Dom kissed his cheek.
"How can I be, your other three son's are still in their room. Don't know what to do with them".
"We'll get them, ok? You meet us downstairs" Theo said and they both left the room.
"My baby is awake huh" Liam cooed his son and checked all things before leaving the room. When he went downstairs all his boys were already there.
"Mummaaa" They all three ran to him and hugged him.
"Now, my boys are looking super handsome" And he kissed them.
"Come on, let's leave" Dom and Theo led their family towards car.

They all reached the banquet hall where the ceremony was held. Then Dom and Theo walked up in front of the media with their whole family. After clicking pictures they all went inside and met with other business partners and friends...
"Hello Dominic and Theodore hayden, so good to see you with your family"  A business partner said.
"Nice to meet you too Mr. Reynolds".
"Won't you introduce your family?"
"Sure, here is Liam our other half and these are my cute son's. He is Caleb my eldest son, these are my twins Reon and Ryder and meet my youngest Miles" Theo introduced his family happily and proudly.
"Big family huh, good to see you so happy".
"Thank you" They both shook hands and Mr. Reynolds left. Next moment Liam was sitting with his son's on their designated table while Dom and Theo were chatting with other people.
"Mumma, I am hungry" Caleb whined.
"Sunshine, I'll tell papa to get something ok?" He nodded and placed his head back on Liam's arm. He has always been mumma's boy.
"Reon-Ryder, do you want to eat something?" Both of them were playing with each other.
"Yes mumma".
"Ok, then you guys wait here but don't go anywhere" And Liam went looking for Dom and Theo with Miles. After looking for few minutes he spotted Theo...
"T?" He called him from behind.
"Babe, do you need anything?"
"Kids are hungry, can you pls arrange something?"
"Of course, I'll just tell Kevin to bring some food".
"Thank you".
"Not at all" And kissed his forehead.

Everyone settled down since the ceremony was about to begin...
"Good afternoon everyone, it's so good to see so renowned business tycoons here. I am so glad to present these prestigious awards today" The chief guest said and then different awards were being given.
"Now we'll have the best businessman award that goes to... Mr. Dominic and Theodore Hayden, Congratulations" Dom and Theo kissed Liam and their son's before going on the stage.
"Thank you all for this award. We are so grateful to all our colleagues that help us in getting this business at top, without them this was not possible. So, thank you so much" Dom said.
"We would also like to thank the most precious person in our life, Liam hayden. You are the best thing that happen in our life and great to have you in it. And lastly my son's, Caleb-Reon-Ryder-Miles you guys are the gems of our life and we'll always be there for you all" Theo said and his son's were rooting the loudest for them.
"We love you all in the whole world" Dom-Theo said together and clappings were being heard even outside the hall.

After returning back from the ceremony, Liam put his son's in the bed...
"They all slept?" Dom asked who has already changed his clothes and is under the blanket
"Yes finally".
"Go and change, then come inside. You are tired" Liam went straight to washroom. After few minutes he came back and went in bed while cuddling Dom.
"By the way, are you so damn lucky to have me in your life?" His eyes we're closed and head on Dom's chest.
"Of course, I love you" He caressed his hair.
"Hm" And hugged him tightly while having a smile on his face.
"You just wanted to hear those words, right?"
"...Maybe".
"Youuu" Dom kissed him passionately until Theo entered.
"Hey guys, without me?" And jumped in the bed.
"Come here" Liam layed on top of Theo while Dom looked at both his mates making out and a smile was on his face. They did it for few minutes until there was a knock on the door...
"Come in" Dom said and maid entered.
"Alphas, Miles is crying a lot and needs alpha Liam" She said while handing him to Liam.
"It's ok, you can go. Tonight he will sleep with us" And maid left.
"Shh-shh baby, mumma is here" Liam walked while cooing him.
"What happened to him?"
"He must have a bad dream" After singing a tune Miles slept and Liam went back in bed. It must have been only 5 mins until door opened...
"What happened guys? Do you need anything?" Dom stood up and went to his three son's.
"Dada, we want to sleep with you all" Caleb said while rubbing his eyes.
"Mumma" Reon opened his arms for Liam.
"Come here" And all three went to him.

It was good that the alpha suite has a large bed. Dom slept on the right side with Reon in his arms, Theo was sleeping on the left side with Ryder and Liam slept in middle with Miles on his left and Caleb on right. From far, this was a perfect looking family.