Chapter 11

Theodore

What a hectic week. Finally, I am home.
(Breakfast...)
"Good morning mom- dad"
"Good morning son".
"Hey, Dom"
"Heyy,"
"Theo, everything was good?" Dad asked and I nodded.
"Mom, what are you looking at?"
"Don't ask son, your mom is setting up Dom with girls" dad said and I looked at Dom while smirking.
"Oh, you guys" I put my hand on Dom's thigh and he flinched but relaxed and I stroked it while teasing him.
"Excuse me" he said and left. I went after him into our room and he immediately pushed me on the bed.
"Dom, ah"
"I missed you"
"I missed you too" he started sucking my soft spot on neck while moving his hand on my cock.
"Aah, ah d-dom" when I was about to release he stopped.
"What?"
"Punishment for teasing me" he winked and left. And i had to handle my problem on my own😞.

We both were going to office...
"So, girls huh..."
"Oh shut up"
"Nope, now tell me anyone good" and if looks can kill then the face dom made definitely was terrifying.
"Ok ok"
"Liam wants to open our relationship" he spoke after few minutes.
"What? Really?"
"That's what I said"
"Then we should introduce him to mom and dad. And you also don't gave to see girls".
"Hmm, let's talk to him during lunch".
Today, i was specially waiting for Liam. It's like he has become an addiction to Dom and me. I haven't seen him a whole week...
(Liam enters)
"Hey baby" Dom said and kissed on his lips. Then he looked at me and hugged tightly.
"I missed you"
"I missed you too, babe" and kissed him more like making out. Dom as usual doing his work but he knew how much I missed Liam.
"Liam, we want to introduce you to our parents" Dom said while he was sitting on table and we were on chairs. I don't know what obsession he has with sitting on it.
"O-ok"
"If you are ready" i added.
"I think...I am"
"Sure" he nodded.
"Btw, what about my parents. I also want you to meet them"
"We will".

Liam

I did said dom to open our relationship but didn't knew that day will come soon. I am excited to meet their parents and nervous to tell mine especially my protective younger brother.
"I want to speak to you all" we were having dinner.
"Yes, Liam" dad said and everyone looked at me.
"I found my...mates"
"Woah, that so good" dad said
"When are we meeting them?" Mom asked but
"Wait, mates?" Jack said and they were shocked because it's rare to have two mates but still possible.
"Ya, twins "
"What the fucking hell" jack screamed and mom slapped his arm.
"It's good, ask them to meet us" dad said and mom was really happy. I know jack was too but he really is going to grill Dom and Theo, which will be interesting to watch because my mates don't back down.

We all decided to meet my parents first and then dom-theo's. The whole week went just doing work and spending lunch time with them and wished I can spend my every minute with them. Today, they are coming...
"Liam, is everything looking good?"
"Yes mom, it's like 20th time you have asked"
"I want everything to be perfect for my son's mates" mom was busy cooking the whole day.
(Door bell)
I opened the door and my eyes just fixed at them. They were looking so damn hot I can't even explain. I have seen them without suit and in jeans and tshirt for first time...I do have to keep them away from girls.
"Babe?"
"Huh, oh hi"
"Liked what you see" Theo teased and Dom smiled.
"Yup, totally" they were taken back from my reply and kissed my forehead.
"Mom-dad"
"Good evening Mr and Mrs Cooper" .
"Good evening son's"
"Mom-dad, he is Dom and Theo" i introduced them and went towards dinning hall. Then, jack came and he was surprised to see them and freezed. I thought he will give a hard time to them but...
"Dominic and Theodore Hayden" he said.
"Jack, relax" dad said
"Mom-dad"
"Yes, we know. Now come and sit" i was confused about the whole thing.
" What just happened?"
"You don't know?" Jack asked.
"What?"
"Their pack is the strongest and largest in the... WORLD" he said and i looked at them with shock. How can they not tell me this.
"That's why I told you to pay attention to werewolves book" dad said and everyone started eating while having a comfortable environment but i was still wrapping my mind around the information I got to know.

I was making them see around and right now we are in my room.
"This is nice" they were looking around and I was leaning against a wall.
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"To see your shocked face" Theo said teasingly.
"We don't like to campaign ourselves" Dom said and he pushed me near him.
"We love you Liam" Theo stood behind me and i was sandwiched between them. But it was the most safest place that I could have ever been in. My parents liked them not because of who they are but of who they really are as person. Now it's my turn to impress their parents.

(Let's hope everything will be good but...)