Chapter 39

Dominic

We went to our room where Liam was standing near the window...
"You shouldn't have said that" Theo hugged him and I hugged him from behind.
"There was no other option. Elders wouldn't have listened to any of us".
"But we still could have tried".
"They were questioning your duty as alphas and I know how much it means to you both".
"Li, we both love you. Pls pls change your decision".
"I love you both" And kissed his as well as Theo's forehead.
"I need you both" Liam said while looking at our eyes and it's been weeks since we have made love.
"You are ours" And picked him up in bridal style and walked towards bed. I laid on one side of his while Theo on the other. Theo kissed him on the lips and I attacked his neck "aahh". My hands roamed on his stomach while trailing kisses and leaving hickeys from his jaw to sucking his nipples "Aaahh fuckk". Theo unbuttoned his pants and started stroking his dick while I kissed his lips and bit his bottom lip as well as pinching his nipples "Yess, fuckkk aaahhh". Theo fingered him while I stroked his dick. He entered him...
"god ahhhh, slow down".
"Are you ok?"
"Hmm".
"Tell me when you are ready" Liam nodded.
"M-move" Theo thrust in him and hit his spot while liam and I kissed each other hungrily.
"Fuck yess" After Liam's release I was next in him while Theo and he were making out.
"Aahh D, faster".
"Yesss fuck" I hit his spot and in no time he was a moaning mess.
We three did four rounds until morning and still we were not satisfied. It was the best sex we have ever done.

Right now, Theo and I are in my office while others are preparing for our marriage with Leah. Elders announced it to the pack who are also not happy with the decision but eventually have to give up.
"Son's?" Mom and dad entered.
"Yes?"
"Where is liam?"
"He is sleeping".
"And it's good if he doesn't see all these unimportant things that are happening".
"Dom-Theo, we all know how broken you are from inside. You both love Liam alot and everyone can see that. But all of us hands are tied, we can't do anything".
"We know mom".
"All this can be stopped only when little recognize Liam as his mother. Only he is our last hope".
"But how dad? We tried everything we could. He doesn't even want to go near Liam" Everyone went silent.

Liam

(Only two days are left for Leah to marry my mates and for me to leave this family. Everything is going apart my mates, my son, my family and my pack. What will I do after this? How will I live without them?) I sat on a bench in park. Since I woke up from coma it's the first time I have been outside pack borders, it's so lively here. Everyone is enjoying the weekend with their family...
"Everything will be alright" I didn't even know when an old lady sat beside me.
"Sorry?"
"Whatever is going on in your life, don't worry it will be ok" Tears were rolling down from my eyes.
"Some things are not meant to be ok".
"From my experience they are" She said with a smile
"How can you be so sure?" Immediately a boy ran towards us.
"What happened to my bubbles?" The lady asked him.
"Grandma, they all are playing with their papa. I also want to play" He said while crying and hugged her.
"What I say to you always, your parents are always there for you and they see you from above. Now, do they want to see their bubbles to cry. Do you want to upset them?" The child shook his head.
"Never forget, they love you alot in the whole world" And kissed on boys forehead,  then he ran to play.
"Where are his parents?".
"My son and daughter in law died in an accident last month".
"I am sorry".
"It's ok, I am trying to be brave for my grandchild as I am only the one for him now".
"It must be hard for you".
"To be honest it is, but I also have to take care of bubbles. We both have only each other in this world" There was silence for a few minutes between us.
"I see you as my son. I don't know what problem you are going through but my blessings are with you and wish that you always be happy. Just remember there is always a way to solve a problem, never lose hope my child" I nodded. She kissed my forehead and left. At that moment I felt that there was still a chance to have my son and my family back.

When I entered pack house, there was a tense situation...
"What happened? Where is everyone?" I asked one of the pack member.
"Luna... little got sick and was taken to pack hospital, everyone is there" As soon as I heard that whole world spin around me and rushed to hospital.
"Where is little? What happened to him? Is he ok?" I asked Theo as soon as I stepped in.
"He got high fever so we directly brought him here. Doctor is checking him" He consoled me. We all waited for few minutes.
"Is everything ok?" Dom asked
"Can I see little?" Leah and I asked at the same time.
"Uhh..."
"You can go first" I said and she went.
"He is fine and just need rest" Doctor said.
"Come let's go inside. Thank you doctor" Dom led us inside, where Leah was trying to calm little.
"Why is he crying?"
"Even I don't know alpha Dominic".
"He must be hungry, give him milk" Then a nurse brought a bottle but little rejected it.
"Shh shh, little mi is here. Why are you crying son?" Everyone was trying to calm him but I was getting agitated to take my son and calm him down. So, I...
"Give him to me" I said and everyone just looked at me.
"B-but..."
"Give him" Dom said, I walked towards Leah and opened my arms for little. She gave him to me and for the first time I held my son.
"Shhh sunshine, mumma is here" I kissed his forehead and hummed a tune which I used to do when he was in me. And he slept.
"Liam" Dom-Theo hugged me. My son and my family was back.

Whole day little was with me, I even fed him for the first time. My son was in my arms, I still can't believe it.
"No one will break our family ever" Dom said while little was sleeping on my chest and my mates on either side of me.
"I love you all" Theo kissed all of us. This is the moment I was waiting for so long.