Chapter 15

Liam

I can't believe that someone can do such horrible things. After knowing about Peter's actions, I was so furious and wanted to just kill him. Just because of him Dom- Theo were away from their family and this pack suffered alot. I am still shocked to hear about the trauma Olivia went through but always have a smile on her face just for her family, I am grateful to have her as my mother- in- law. It's been 2 weeks since I have got to know about this and Dom-Theo are still searching for Peter. But since 4 days, whenever I would meet them in their office there is something going on which they are not telling me. So...
"Hey babe"
"Hi baby" they both greeted me and were surprised to see me at this time except for lunch break.
"How come you are here?" Dom walked towards me but I stepped back in he frowned.
"Wanted to talk"
"Ok?"
"Do you both want to...breakup with me?"
"What the hell? How can you say this?"
"Liam, are you crazy. You can't even think like that" I think I just accelerated their anger.
"Uh"
"Liam, why did you think like that?"
" We love you alot, Li" they both squished me between them.
"You both were not behaving like usual to me. It felt like you are not happy with this relationship".
"Its not like that, we want you and we will be together forever " Theo kissed my head.
"So, what are you not telling me?" They both looked at each other.
"Mate ceremony" they both said.
"Huh?"
"Yes, elders are forcing us to have a mate ceremony because our pack needs Luna".
"But don't worry, we will not do anything till you are sure about it".
(At home) It's been 6 months since we are in relationship and I understand their situation, as Alpha they need to look after their pack. Most werewolves would mate on their first meeting but Dom-Theo waited for me and I love them alot to not be with them.

Next day, when I reached office I first went to their office...
"I like someone" I blurted and looked at their shocked faces.
"Wh-what?"
"Who?" Dom was getting angry and I know never to play with fire but I am Liam Cooper never backs out. I just wanted to make them suffer the way they did to me. And jealousy is the best key.
"Someone i know"
"Liam, who is he?"
"Don't want to tell" I looked at their frustrated faces and I was enjoying this.
"Li?"
"What? I just came to tell you. Bye" and walked towards the door but someone pushed me against the wall and it was Theo. I have never seen that look on him.
"Liam Cooper, you are ours. And no fucking person can take you from us".
"Hm, but what if they took?" I really was testing their patience and I would be severely punished.
"Dead" Dom said while his arms crossed against chest.
"Then same thing applies on you both" they were confused.
"I will kill, whoever takes you both from me...mates".
"What?"
"I don't like someone else. I only LOVE my mates and wish to never leave them. I want to be with you both forever".
"You accept mating ceremony?" Dom asked. And I kissed his lips and then Theo's while saying yes.
After my response, they both ripped my shirt and lay me down on their table. Theo informed Amy to not allow anyone in the office. Dom kissed me passionately and bite my lower lip escaping a moan from me. Theo sucked my nipples while stroking my cock. They both were ravishing me like animals. Both of them then sucked my neck on each side while pinching my nipples. After my release, I gave blow job to Dom first and then Theo and swallowed their cum. We all cuddled on the couch and lived this moment.

We all three announced our decision to our families and they were so happy. The ceremony was to be held in two weeks and everyone was excited for it. I was eagerly waiting for it and to become Liam Hayden and spend rest of my life with my mates.