Chapter 4

(Graduation day)

Dominic

These three months were like hell for theo and me. After Liam left, we both were not able to concentrate on anything and missed our family alot. I just wanted to hug my dad and mom and spend time with them. But today, finally I'll be out of this hell and go back to my home, my family.
"Hey guys, ready" Mike was excited.
"Hmm" both Theo and I said.
Everyone seated on their respective seats and principal started calling their names. After the speech given by head boy everyone got busy taking photos and making memories.
"Bro, finally" Theo said while hugging me. All this time Theo was the only person who gave me energy to survive these days.
"Finallyyy" I sighed.
"Let's go back home. Our home" he said while looking into my eyes and cupped my cheeks.
"I missed them"
"Me too"
"I love you"
"I love you tooo Dom"
After graduation, we both went home to pack our bags and get ready for flight which will take us to our real home.
(After flight landed...)
"Wohhh, I missed the air and peace" Theo opened his arms and felt the beauty of our country.
"Come, let's go" we booked the cab and went...

Olivia (Theo and Dom's mom)

"Can you guys, pls hurry up they can come anytime. Ahh, what are you doing, it is not like this".
"Oli relax and calm down" husband said.
"How can I, my son's are coming after 3 years. I haven't seen them at all" tears fell from her eyes.
"I know" they hugged.
I really missed my son's, my babies. Only I know how I lived without them these three years. I never let them apart from me for this long but these three years it just happened because of that thing. I really really hate it or him.
"They have arrived" jack announced and everyone immediately gathered in the middle.

Theodore

"Dom, you remember those flowers".
"Ofcourse, we would always make tiara from them for mom" we smiled.
"I think we had made atleast 20 for her and she would always complain but she always wore it for whole day".
"She is the best mom in world Theo. I missed her hug and comfort she would give us".
"Me too dom" and we lost in our own memories with our family.
"Dom"
"Home" we both said in unison when we reached the gate.
As soon as the gate opened, we looked at our garden, swings almost everything and then opened door...
"Welcome back" everyone shouted and confetti's fell. A smile came on my face and looked at Dom. We both ran towards our mom who was standing in middle and also wearing tiara that we made for her before leaving.
"We love you" Dom and u screamed while hugging her
"I love you both" she was crying and i think everyone present there as well.
"I missed you both so much" and kissed her cheeks.
"You both didn't miss me" a voice came and I knew it was dad.
"Hmm, nope" i said and dad seriously pouted. Then, we hugged him tightly and now felt that we are really back.
"We missed you dad" then, we met others, talked about what all happened and had fun.
"Boys, you must be tired go and take rest. Tomorrow is a new beginning" dad said. After saying goodnight to our parents we both went to our room. Dom and I have always been in one room, we were that close. Our parents kept a spare room for us if anytime one of us need space we can go there.
"New beginning" dom said and we closed our eyes.

Dominic

After doing our morning routine both Theo and I went downstairs for breakfast which we both missed alot.
"Goodmorning, mom-dad"
"Good morning, son's"
"Come have breakfast, i made your favourite dishes" mom said and we immediately took our seats. Mom was the best cook in the world.
"So, what are you two planning to do today?" Dad asked.
"Hmm, nothing much just felt like going around" i said and Theo agreed with me.
"Ok, but... be careful" we understood what he meant.
"Yes dad".
After breakfast we spend time with other members and then went to our favourite place.
"I hope we stay like this always" Theo said and we layed there. This place we found when we were like 10 and the surrounding just summoned us. It is little far from home, there are different flowers and mountain can be seen from far, it always look mesmerizing during sunrise and midnight full of sparkling stars.

When we reached home, i saw few men standing in front of house and dad talking to someone whose back was towards us. When we reached to them i was shocked to see... Him.
"Oh my my, see who are back" he said.
"Shut up and get out of our land" Theo growled.
"Raven you literally have a fine young man" he snickered.
"I want you to leave" dad said.
"But what if I don't want to" theo walked towards him but I held me.
"Not now" i whispered and he tried to control his anger.
"Ok ok, your son's have come just now . Let's give them some time to relax as welcome back gift from my side" he said raising his one eyebrow and smirked. Then he left.

"When will he stop dad?" We all were in our dad's office.
"I don't know son".
"He has always ruined our life and will kept on doing. Why the hell can't we do anything?" Theo screamed actually growled.
"Theo" i said sternly and he scoffed but didn't say anything.
"You both know what he wants and that's why we sent you far" dad sat on his chair.
"Dad, prepone the ceremony" i looked at Theo and he smirked.
"What? No, are you mad. I don't want you to involve till not the time comes".
"Time has come" Theo said while smirking at our dad. And dad know when Theo and I set our mind on one thing no one can change it. So, he agreed with us.

Story BEGINS...