Chapter 26

Theodore

After leaving room, I went to pack office to clear my mind and see tomorrow's arrangements. When I went back to my room, Dom and liam were sleeping soundly in each other's arm. That moment the smile on Liam's face was the one which I never saw when he was with me. It felt like a knife stabbed into my heart. The person I love the most in this world has never loved me the way he love Dom. Tears fell from my eyes and I just turned back and went for a run.

Dominic

When light came on my face I opened my eyes and saw Liam sleeping peacefully in my arms with his face in my neck. I just stroked his hair and pushed him more into me. But when my eyes landed on the other side of bed Theo was not there and thought maybe he is in the office. I looked at the clock and sae that we slept whole day, today is the day when people will see Rebecca's real face. While thinking about all this I saw Liam looking at me and kissed his forehead and finally was able to see bright smile.
"Good morning, baby".
"Good morning dom".
"You slept well?"
"Hm, after so long time. I was able to be in your arms and feel your warmth".
"Me too Liam, i missed my teddy" i said while smiling and he shrugged and try to squash himself in my arms.
"I love you D".
"I love you too Li" then he looked behind him and saw...
"Theo hasn't come?"
"No baby, maybe he is in the office. We slept whole day yesterday. Let's go and have breakfast" he was sad to not have Theo beside which was clearly visible on his face but he still smiled for me and we both got freshed and went downstairs for breakfast where everyone was already seated.
"Good morning alpha and Luna".
"Good morning everyone".
"Good morning dad-mom".
"Good morning Dom" mom kissed my cheek and then Liam's. We both took our seat, Theo was already there and eating his breakfast not for once he looked at me or Liam.
'Something is definitely going with Theo and I need to talk to him'.

Liam

After greeting everyone I took my seat between Theo and Dom. Not for once Theo looked at me, so I tried to hold his hand under table but he just flinched like I have some kind of disease, that action really hurt me. I looked at Theo but he wasn't even acknowledging my presence so, I just ate my food.

Dom and Theo went for press conference that was held in their office hall. Till now no one knew the reason behind Dom's release not even Dom's dad. So, everyone was gathered in the living room to see the press conference. Whole day my mind was just revining the action that happened earlier with Theo. From that moment he was ignoring me and just me. When we all three were in the room...

Flashback
Dom was taking shower while Theo was sitting on the study table and looking at some documents. I tried to talk to him but he was so engrossed in the work that I went towards closet and took out Dom - Theo's suits.
"Hey, you have taken out my suit" dom came from behind and hugged me he was still wet with only a towel around his waist.
"Yes, I want my dom-theo to look world handsome men'.
"Oohh, really? What if anyone tried to take these men from you then?".
"Then I'll cut his dick and then you both's".
"That's some cruel plan Li".
"It is because you both are only mine" i said while looking seductively at him and with a possesive aura.
"That we are baby" he winked and kissed my lips passionately. We both were kissing like hungry animals until a cough was heard behind us.
"If you both have swallowed each other's face let's get ready".
"Oh, ya sure I'll just be ready" and dom left with his suit. Theo was still standing at the door with his wet body and I just wanted to grab him and devour his lips.
"Uh...if you won't mind, can I get ready?" He pointed towards suits and I was shocked to hear Theo talking to me like a stranger. I awkwardly left the closet room. There is definitely something wrong with Theo.
Flashback ends

I was still in my thoughts until I heard one member screaming and pointing towards the news.

(Rebecca, your real face will now come out. Just wait and watch... Cliche, ik😀)